Unban nikitjee
Name: Nikitjee

Your ban Id: 12858

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server: rp_evocity_33x

Involved: Some people in server

Why we should unban you:

Cops arrested my for to fast driving. ok, i was arrested 3mins. i was unarrested and then i was speeding again they are shooting on my.
i got 10 Health left, i driving on a wall and i died. i walked arround in the city i got random tazed and handcuffed, cop said you are nlr'ing. i wasn't even near my car where i died.

And Before in game some guy RDM'ed my (First kill) and admin say leave him.
I said to that cop, you gona die if admin left, and i'm banned for that.

But that RDM'er has no ban. Good admin Killjoy really. CORRUPT

Killjoy said 2 weeks aggo, when i pm'ed him about ban request for viewing, he said ' i'm bussy i got allot of work' and now he's 2 days 5 hours on fearless as cop. ofcourse bussy.

You should better help ruxandra with ban requests.
Yes, you were banned for promising to RDM the cops as soon as I disconnect. That makes you a liability and with 7 priors, I thought we can play it safe. If you don't like it, file an abuse report, I stand against unbanning you.
You said. - "equal your better get fraps because i will kill you when no admins on!" Something like that.

After that you got banned.

(07-24-2012, 07:52 PM)nikitjee Wrote: i walked arround in the city i got random tazed and handcuffed, cop said you are nlr'ing. i wasn't even near my car where i died.

About this matter, I opened fire at you since I warned you enough times and you almost ran me over. I killed you before you rammed into the side of the City Tunnel, directly after you spawned you ran to me and started yelling "YOU ARE A FU-KING IDIOT!" in your microphone, I stated that you were breaking NLR and you started calling me a "fu-king noob" and told me I didnt knew what New Life Rule were.. After you had been insulting me for a good while I decided to arrest you for Insulting an Officer, as I tazed and Handcuffed you, you wrote in OOC "cop random tase" I told you it wasn't random taze and that I had a reason for it. You kept calling me an Idiot and I kept tazing you for running away, suddenly Qatar came and told me to leave you alone. I told him that I was going to arrest you no matter what he said, as I tazed you for the third time you told qatar "QATAR Walk on me! Walk on me!" in your microphone, as you asked him he started jumping on your body, 30 seconds after I got random crowbarred by some rebel..

End of Story, my arrest had a legitimate RP Reason.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Killjoy banned for 7days, and rdm is only ban for 24 hours.

Explain.

Equalizer you cannot reply here
(07-24-2012, 08:35 PM)Killjoy Wrote: That makes you a liability and with 7 priors