Your name: FeLLaTriX

Your ban ID: 12661

Banned by: [FL] Pinkie Pie

Server: v2d

Involved:
Cronk Rönnberg STEAM_0:1:36595163
Torbjæærn STEAM_0:1:39118151
(FO) Hitman STEAM_0:0:40646114

Why we should unban you: These people trespassed in our base, so my friends killed 1 of them. Later on they came back and killed me while I was building a house, they sniped from a mountain which they propclimbed to go to. I got back and they sniped me again. Then I walked to talk to them , telling that they are random raiding then they killed me with an m4a1. They walked into our base ( trespassing) so I tranqed one. I called admin a bit earlier and he arrived at this time. I was so mad on these people that I honestly told him I broke NLR but only because they did this earlier when I hadnt done anything. I got banned for that and random tranq, But the tranq was not random cuz they were in our base trespassing. This was an really unfair ban.
I can remove the randon tranq from the ban but you still admited to NLR

Edit: actually it was random, cause I banned you for tranqing a rebel who was getting arrested
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(07-20-2012, 10:37 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I can remove the randon tranq from the ban but you still admited to NLR

Better then nothing, thanks.

(07-20-2012, 10:37 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I can remove the randon tranq from the ban but you still admited to NLR

Edit: actually it was random, cause I banned you for tranqing a rebel who was getting arrested

I could not see the police there when I was sniping. Plus earlier when I ran over there I saw the cop and I said please help people are random raiding and RDMing and he sadly said No.
thats not my problem if they say no
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]