Random ban
Your name: Wackyzak STEAM_0:1:24874169

Your ban ID: 12617

Banned by: [FL] Pechvarry

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: i was banned for "propblocking , doomforting , also propblocking his contraband" Which i find strange. I had not prop blocked but this could have been from the outside of the shop where i was creating a sign for my shop and stopped as i had customers and forgot about it, but i made sure it was above head level. "doom forting" i dont quite understand as you could gain access to the inside of my shop from multiple key pads. Finally "prop blocking his contrabands" At the time i was banned i was placing them down and you could gain access from the outside via key pads. I dont understand what i did wrong since i made it so that if you did buy a cracker or something, you would easily gain access. People might have thought i was prop blocking as i wasnt using the key pads to gain access my self as it was slow and i wanted to get my shop running A.S.A.P

Thank you for reading this and i hope i can get back onto the server.
Ah , I just saw this. You had a wall where players had to jump and crouch through it to pass , there were 2 fading doors. One of the keypads were hidden and the other one wasn't placed yet. You should have placed the keypad and finished building before you placed your contra.