Hidde. Permanently banned from Fearless
Your name: [FL:RP] Hidde [NL]

Your ban ID: Number 12556

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: V2D

Involved: 6 Other people

Why we should unban you: There i go. I just got permanently banned from fearless about 10 min's before i posted this. First of all. The reason for my last ban ever is not exacly valid. I did not Random DeathMatch. I had a nonvalid murder reason. Those 2 reason's are completeley different.
And yes. I killed as a doctor. Im completley sorry for that. Now i Never will be able to play fearless. And about my Ban history. Yes i know. 12 ban's are ALOT. and 13 must have the last chance i ever had, but when i played on fearless the first time. I admid that i was sorta a Minge. But after i got warned that i would get perm'd if i had another ban on my record. It opend my eye's. I started to RP propperly. Made new friends, earned my first RP point. I started to get good at RP. but now it has to end like this. because of my ban history. Im asking at the bottom of my heart. Can i please come back? I miss the community. I miss the RP.

Hidde.

EDIT: [Image: 1720B30985D78D830C05A6C51243B9771EF4E332]

A Picture of the Guys failRPing (at this moment they where still funny)
Look at your ban history. The 11th ban from Beflok clearly stated that the 12th one would be perma, but you weren't, hence you were given a second chance.

Most of your bans however involve NLR, FailRP and RDM which are one of the most serious rulebreaks.

You had your chance, but blew it off.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Ruxandra. I really understand that i blew my chances.
And im Really sorry for it. All that FailRP NLR and RDM was just horrible. i did alot of things wrong. But please.

If u dont wanna unban me. Its ok. I completley understand all the ban's

Hidde
Can't see any reason to support your appeal.
(07-18-2012, 12:54 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Can't see any reason to support your appeal.

How can i convice u?
You had 12 chances, you messed up all 12.

I'm pretty sure you would mess up the 13 chance too.

I say no to this.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I like Hidde, and i know that hidde blew 13 chances of behaveing, but what i think is that you should give him a long ban let's say 2-4 months and maybe that will teach him not to minge or misbehave again, and might convince him to behave so it will be his LAST chance
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(07-18-2012, 03:02 PM)ILikeTrainsKid Wrote: I like Hidde, and i know that hidde blew 13 chances of behaveing, but what i think is that you should give him a long ban let's say 2-4 months and maybe that will teach him not to minge or misbehave again, and might convince him to behave so it will be his LAST chance

We didnt ask for your opinion. You are not admin nor are you involved.

Warned.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Apply for an Unban in a few months.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.