Unban request ...holidays ^^
Your NameCheese3atHhAlLoW!@_&
Banned ip :12187
banned by:Killjoy
server:fearlesrp.v2d
involved:me

Hmmm hi ..i am d3at ... and i would like u to unban me ...
i will go for holidays in 3 days fpr 2 weeks and i would like u to unban me because i love fearless and i would like to play it for the last time .i am dreaming it when i sleapCheese and i would be happy if u would unban me plz ..if u dont ..fearless will miss me but do whatever u think its nessesarry ..unban me or not ?i will respect your desicion ofc ..
You've had so many bans, doesn't really look like you love our community.
ok see ..i love your server ...thats why i play 165 hours on it

okay ..these bans made by fault and because someone was braking the rules ...for exapmle when i was making my home ...an ss broke the door and he lockpicked without a reaon ..when i put contras i make a fandin door ...the ss try to keypad it but i delete it ..i told Luxandra that he random enter my house and i asked her to tell the ss to leave and i would put the keypad....the luxandra banned me and the ss got my contras ....its wasnt fair to random raid an ss ..
Look at the ban request that was made on you and the video attached to it. Give me one good reason why I should remove the ban for the FailRP there?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16144
okey ..it was too late and i was making many crazy things..i know that u was very right to ban me and i will try not to do other illegal things and broke the rules..i just asked u if u could let me to play fearless for 1 day because i will be on holiday for 2 weeks ..thats all..i just wanna play for a while..i know that i broke the rules ..just ..just ..i i aske u to unban me in order to play again for the last time

..if u want dont remove the ban ...u will not be wrong ..but i would like to be on fearlees just 1 hour ...do whatever u thing its good !u the admin ..u know the bad and good..u can judje me

Waiting for your respnse as soon as possible u can
Quote:Unban Request
Make an unban request here if you think your ban wasn't fair.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator