Pezzzz
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:26367423
Time in GMT:
Around 2
Server:
V2d
Summary:
I've seen this player do this before, and I've seen admins warn him before. So I'm sick of it, a new player asked a question and he tried to trick him into closing his game.
Evidence::
[Image: pezzz.png]
Please state what rule i have broken when i passed on a friendly comment of simple computor functions over OOC.
IT's for the admins to decide, I saw a admin warn you before about this and warn other players so I posted.
Warn me? I never recalled this. Can an admin please remind me.
However in all honisty. You have something against me. So this is your cheep excuse of a way of getting me back because im soon going to be posting a ban req on you for RDM and lieing about it. And why post a ban request when you have NO IDEA if i have broken a rule. Then saying an admin has warned me (which i think is a lie) and something this miner from me is not realy worth a ban.
Not a revenge ban, you have been warned and I was helping that kid to which you did not help at all.
Warned by whome?
Would you like to know the time and date also? Maybe what clothes you were wearing?

Like I said, admins to decide.
Yes i do. Your trying to get a ban on my record so i want all forms of evidence.
Edit: You sceme to be taking your time on this reply arnt you?
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please note, even though this is not directly against the rules, you still shouldn't mess with others like that.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator