Unban Request
Your name: OwnerBoy2010

Your ban ID: 12190

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server: v2d

Involved: My friends

Why we should unban you:
I was banned because other players gave me scammed money. Like everything begang: I told my friends in Skype from the server. These two join it and they dont like the idea with CityRP and Real Life server. Suddenly came the first and gave me all his money ... There were approximately $ 250,000. When I asked where he has come bitter that much money, he said: you can not be indifferent. Then it was I do not care. But when the other friend gave me money too on the next day i was surprised.. I have spoken to him on Skype and he said that he got the money from rich people. Then I thought to myself that now do not care anyway. I had a lot of money and wanted to have a little fun. I did not care where the money was. Just today I was told that my friends have scammt other people. I think it is not okay.. But I also had no chance to make the affected people identify. Because of this I knew nothing illegal machinations, I hereby would like to ask a unban. I'm sorry that my English is not so good. I wrote this text with the Google translator. If you have some questions ask me please.
With best regards
OwnerBoy2010
So he just gave you all kinds items and money for the heck of it? That doesn't sound believable at all.

Have a look at this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0AS_CPeUBw

Here we can see him giving the money to you during the scam. You were waiting for the money, as soon as you received it you walked off. That doesn't look random or unrelated at all.
Okay.. he said me in Skype first: Follow me please and then I stay there.. Then he gave me the money.. I only see him disconnecting and the other player was angry.. but i was afraid to speak with him.. I´m sorry.. I just realized it later that he got scammed Sad
(07-09-2012, 07:13 PM)OwnerBoy2010 Wrote: Okay.. he said me in Skype first: Follow me please and then I stay there.. Then he gave me the money.. I only see him disconnecting and the other player was angry.. but i was afraid to speak with him.. I´m sorry.. I just realized it later that he got scammed Sad

Bullshit.
why do u think its bullshit ????
I think u dont understand my situation Wink
i dont do anything in this ***** story ...
I think u should talk to an other Admin pls ... maybe he understands this crazy story Smile
I played 60 hours on this server and i dont want to get banned for such a stupid situation xD
Pls anser !!!
(07-09-2012, 07:52 PM)OwnerBoy2010 Wrote: talk to an other Admin pls ... maybe he understands this crazy story Smile

Looks like nobody else believes you either.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator