Unban
Your name: Dresco

Your ban ID: 11942

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: v2d

Involved: .#Pr0^QuanTum.ftw

Why we should unban you: I had just gotten done fixing that cache lua error when I joined the server and walked into the place next to giga computer store, I bought it because I wanted to sell guns there. As I walk in I see mp5's, pistol ammo, knives, and pistols. I have no idea whose items they were but I tried picking them up of course and was spamming e on it and they wouldn't pick up. I later checked my inventory and realized that they were infinitely spawning pistol ammo's and such in my inventory. Quantum and I realized that they were bugged and we began testing dropping items to see if it worked and reconnecting made them glitch. I figured because the new update or whatever the gamemode was broken and it would be reset eventually so I just started stacking up on mp5's and pistol ammo. I was assuming that everything was jacked up any way and people on the server were complaining the game mode was broken so I thought it wouldn't matter how many duplicates I had. I'm really sorry if it looks like I was trying to stock up for an all out war I really wasn't I seriously thought that when Rux came on that the server would be reset anyways so it didn't matter. I see where Ruxandra finds that suspicious though and in all honesty I didn't mean for it to seem that way. So all in all I just hope that my ban is shortened at the very least I was really confused on whether the game mode was crashed or something because of the new cache thing.
You both decided to keep the items instead of contacting an Administrator. You tried glitching other items too but luckily I caught you fast.

You are NEVER getting unbanned. Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.