Permanent Ban Appeal
Your name: PirateCrayons

Your ban ID: 10017

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Server: rp_EvoCity v33d

Involved: The whole server

Why we should unban you: Well at first I had a 35 day ban for pretty much ruining the server. At first, I was running from the cops and my car ran out of gas so in a last resort I took a prop and flung the police car really far away. I was laughing hysterically and I realized no admins were on. I started to take advantage of this and before I knew it I was spamming the biggest props possible in the street smashing everyone with them. Surprisingly though everyone was making it into a joke / unserious RP and pretended that I was a giant monster and I was ruining the town. It was extremely fun but yet against the rules, and now after waiting about 60 days I realized my ban wasn't 35 days. I checked again today and it was permanent, and for that I'm sorry. I just got out of control and had too much fun... I can have better fun just playing normally. I understand my offense was a very large one but please accept my apology.
Thanks
Nope nope nope and nope.

I got you banned and imo your STAYING banned.

I did make you a nice movie though to honor you.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13951

You need a long time to mature, Your just not ready to play multiplayer on gmod imo.

I vote a big no for his unban.
You are NEVER getting unbanned for what you did there.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.