Ban request Cpt.FireHawk
Name of player: [FL:RP] Cpt.FireHawk (HCM){Pvt6

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29852328

Time in GMT: 21:10 (GMT+2)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I was a police officer patrolling at BP when I saw a man with having a USP. out. I grabbed my gun and pointed it at him, he put his away and ran away (he breaks FearRP). I chased him and I luckiy could taze this dangerous man. I cuffed him and he starts crying: FailRP! Random cuff! I explained the situation and one of his friend came. He said to his friend: Help me! They have a little conversation and the friend said wait and ran away. I tried to get the arrest warrant and another cop (a newbie) is waiting with me. Suddenly, when I was typing for the warrant, I got crowbarred (I think) to dead. In the picture you can see that it was this friend who he talked with who killed me. I'm sure you can see in the logs with whoo he talked and that's the same guy who took his crowbar out and killed me. So if it's possible, ban him too please.

Evidence:

The logs and this picture where he admits everything: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5767...766C9E5AE/
"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian
I need more evidence. You have 24 hours to post more. Sorry but players are allowed to save their friends.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(06-22-2012, 07:48 PM)Beflok Wrote: I need more evidence. You have 24 hours to post more. Sorry but players are allowed to save their friends.

And by saving you mean: killing an officer who tries to get a warrant for a total valid reason? It would be very strange if crowbarring an officer in the back in public isn't FailRP.

And breaking the FearRP FireHawk, you have enough proof fot that right? He admits it himself.

This is all the evidence I have. Everything else is in the logs.
"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian