Unban request for Specs1396
Your name: specs1396

Your ban ID: 11436

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v2d

Involved: Gladiatior, [FL:RP] XxviperxX, the guy we were raiding (no clue who it was), and myself.

Why we should unban you: I believe this ban was a tad bit steep. I was banned for: "Random raiding, asking someoen to lie about it."
We had 3 reasons to raid.
#1 We heard gunfire, therefore we investigated.
#2 We kept knocking on the door, and no one would answer.
#3 I was then shot at. (I was cracking the keypad at this point.)
Also, we kept telling the guy we were friendly. Yet, he shot me. After I successfully cracked the keypad, nothing opened. Therefore he had a faulty keypad in his base. Which is against the rules. And finally, I do not understand why I was also banned for "asking someone to lie about it"? That makes no sense. The only thing I was telling Viper and Gladiatior was to give Beflok reasons for us to raid. Because he asked us to give reasons. Therefore we did. We were banned literally 30-45 seconds after Beflok asked us to give him reasons. So, I believe this ban is very steep given all of this. I hope the admins can reconsider. I love the server!

-specs1396
You had no reason at all to raid his base. I clearly remember you telling Viper "Quickly make up some reasons" when I asked what you were doing.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Actually I said "quick, tell Beflok some reasons" But were any of the reasons I listed false? I think not. Therefore I was no lying about anything?
I asked for the reasons, not Beflok. That guy didn't shoot at you untill you lockpicked inside his house, therefore being a random raid.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Actually Ruxandra, We were OUTSIDE his base at he shot at us. Why would we raid him in the first place if we had no reason. We were looking for somewhere to build so we come to this guys house looking at his house and we get shot. WTF? we had the right to raid him because he shot at us first wich started the raid.
Hey look, Ruxandra. I'm sorry for arguing. I was just upset with the ban. Can you please lift the ban? I would really love to play tomorrow. And I do apologize for breaking some of the rules. It would mean a lot if you just let this one go. Thanks -specs1396
i also am sorry for what ever damage i caused to the people and i have learned my lesson i will do what ever if i could just have this ban lifted adn if i do something bad again you can ban me for double and i wont argue please just lift this ban im sorry
I'm sorry Ruxandra, but we deserve to be unbanned. We didnt do anything. All we were doing was trying to look for somewhere to build together and we came to this house and checked the place out from outside. The owner was the first one to shoot at us and we get banned? This is unfair, I say that we should be unbanned.