Shamanistic - 1vs3, Pew Pew
Your name: Shamanistic

Your ban ID: 11366

Banned by: [FL] Holdem - Requested by [FL] Andreas

Server: v2d

Involved: Uknown Gundealer (My boss) - Equalizer - Andreas - Constantine - Bassee - Myself.

Why we should unban you: I would question Andreas's ability to judge situations in an admin abuse, but as I read Faustie's threads and alike. I chose the better place would be this forum.

I was spandering around the area of Evocity, looking for a job. I accidently took out my Ak47 infront of a police officer, and by the rules of the president... I was executed for carrying a weapon. (Video Evidence can be added)
I got myself a job as a store guard, for the unknown gundealer. I protected his store for a little while, when he started advertising my services, in /advert. I was told to protect a rebel, called I believe - COnstantine. He was assaulted by police, and attacked with electric tazers and alike. I went around a corner, Said my prayers and loaded my trusty Ak47. I put kevlar equipment on, and got a knife, and crowbar out for backup. I walked down the street, with the AK pointed to the ground, and saw the oppurtunity, the 2 SS and one Police officer was all facing away from me. I started with the highest ranked agent, the head of Special service, and worked my way down the rank to SS and the Police. I got the 3 in one single clip, with 6 bullets remaining. That's when I believe, Sharkie rushed me with a USP at sprinting speed. I turned around and fired the remaining bullets into him. He dropped and I was victorious with few bruises (76hp).

After that, Andreas and Equal came rushing after me. Andreas started on about how I broke FearRP, as to what I apologies if he thought I did, but did not at all agree I did. At all... I'm rather new to the server. But I go a 100% in with the lot that I do. I've read the rules now about 20 times or so. I'm working on reading the forum posts from 1 month back and untill now =D

Anyhow. If it is so, that with a GREAT oppurtunity that you can not take on 3 people what so ever. Then I will sit the punishment, but would like to be informed of unwritten rules.

I'd also like to add that I found this most upsetting, as I was just starting my first clan on the Server, which was to be a passive clan, to protect the citizens and alike.
I don't have any clue what is going on, I banned you?
Ah it seems that Holdem banned you, I edit your post so Holdem can find it easily
(06-21-2012, 01:41 PM)Mahti Wrote: I don't have any clue what is going on, I banned you?
Ah it seems that Holdem banned you, I edit your post so Holdem can find it easily

My mistake.

(06-21-2012, 01:44 PM)Chaotic Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 01:41 PM)Mahti Wrote: I don't have any clue what is going on, I banned you?

My mistake.

http://youtu.be/CGwCSzWEvGY Added to evidence.
I was walking down the Mainstreet in the city as I see a Rebel surrounded by 4 Cops and 1 SS.

I approach the situation to see whats going on, next thing I see is that you started killing them all with an AK47 even tho it was 5vs1, thats a pretty big risk to run and I believe you broke FearRP by taking that risk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwCSzWEv...e=youtu.be

Another thing is that this video also shows how you break FearRP, IMO.

I didnt even see you got banned though.

~Equalizer
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Andreas asked for me to ban you, since he said you broke FearRP. I'll have him discuss the situation here.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(06-21-2012, 02:22 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I was walking down the Mainstreet in the city as I see a Rebel surrounded by 4 Cops and 1 SS.

I approach the situation to see whats going on, next thing I see is that you started killing them all with an AK47 even tho it was 5vs1, thats a pretty big risk to run and I believe you broke FearRP by taking that risk..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGwCSzWEv...e=youtu.be

Another thing is that this video also shows how you break FearRP, IMO.

I didnt even see you got banned though.

~Equalizer

I'd rather see the situation going out with a warning. Your facts are incorrect from my angle of vision atleast.

They shot me, the FearRP in the video would be running when taking shots to the chest. An idiot would stand still, WHILE being shot.
You clearly broke FearRP, you had your gun lowered / away and the police showed up and aiming on you, then you suddenly took out the AK and killed him. That was the FearRP part I noticed. Also the ban was 1000 minutes so its under one day = you are not allowed to post an unban request.

EDIT:
Just saw the video and watched it, you actually broke FearRP in the video too. And then after you died that you vs 5 persons happened beside KFC. So you actually broke NLR too? Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(06-21-2012, 03:16 PM)Andreas Wrote: You clearly broke FearRP, you had your gun lowered / away and the police showed up and aiming on you, then you suddenly took out the AK and killed him. That was the FearRP part I noticed. Also the ban was 1000 minutes so its under one day = you are not allowed to post an unban request.

EDIT:
Just saw the video and watched it, you actually broke FearRP in the video too. And then after you died that you vs 5 persons happened beside KFC. So you actually broke NLR too? Smile

This is the most relevant forum.

No NLR was breached.
And I actually did not break FearRP in the video.
I want this escalated and evaluated by a super administrator please.
I would love an final definition, this servers definition of fearRP please =)
You broke fearRP by running away under gunpoint, you ran into that house and tried to close the door.

And the ban is under 24 hours so an admin can close this.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

FearRP - fear for your characters life and well-being. The prime example for this is when your characters life is under the imminent threat of major harm or death. At this point, your primary concern is to survive. If you are being given orders, then naturally the safest thing to do is follow those orders and cooperate rather than try to be a hero and immediately get shot.
However, when bullets start flying then your characters should make a dash for safety and avoid gunfire or other life threatening situations at all costs. A prime example would be a police shootout with criminals and civilians not roaming about going "ooh whats going on here."