doodieman un-ban request.
Your name: (doodieman)

Your ban ID: (11261)

Banned by: ([FL] StillAlive)

Server: (rp_evocity_v33)

Involved: (A)

Why we should unban you: (Well first, I was supposedly Prop Climbing when I actually had stairs on the back of my building but if that is kind of against the rules which I don't remember reading then couldn't I have just gotten a warning? I mean this was my first "offence", Cause just randomly I got kicked w/ out any warning or anything. So that is all I have to say and I ask if I can get un-bannned because honestly this is the only server that I like to play on and I didn't mean to break any rules so thank you for your time.)
If I understand your summary correctly, you were on a rooftop? If so, that isn't allowed in any case.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well I didn't remember seeing that in the rules so I that it was ok, but couldn't I get warning or something first not just an instant ban?
Hey.

First of all it's not really hard to know, that propclimbing to get on a rooftop is not allowed. Secondly 10 minutes before this I saw you and another guy on the way up to the same rooftop. I only took action with the other one, since I thought you were both listening.

I talked to him and said that since he was a new guy, he could go with a warning only. Of course I presumed that you heard it and that you were about to delete your own props aswell.

Anyhow 10 minutes later I hear about you propclimbing on top of the exact same building. I was like "Yeah, he doesn't need a warning, seems like he doesn't give a shit about what I said to the other player".

Which is why I banned you on sight. But since your ban isn't long I do now vouch for an unban. You still broke a serious rule.

EDIT: Sorry for the long responding by the way, I'm having finals these weeks.
Yea I didn't hear you say that to him.