Ban request for -îîK0^ hÔppÊ BaLlê lÔL8=D
Thread Title: Ban request for -îîK0^ hÔppÊ BaLlê lÔL8=D

Name of player: -îîK0^ hÔppÊ BaLlê lÔL8=D

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26087573

Time in GMT: 20:49

Server: [FL] Fearless [EvoCity_v33x] [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL] 176.31.228.8:27030

Summary: I was at downtown motors when the cop commander cdm someone i wasn't sure who it was but about 2minutes later when i was going inside with friends he purpose cdm me and then picked up my Ak47, my friend slushy tried to pick it up for me but was to late. And when I asked him to give it back he said "I dun hav it" then said "don lye" and drove off.

Evidence: : I thought i was recording at the time but aparently the file was corrupted, although i do have some witness statments and they was: Slushy and Rarity.
i am a witness of this incident, i was in down town moters when a cop crushed meshead against one of the doors wich made him drop his ak 47, the cop then ran out of his car and picked up the ak 47 and drove off.
Rarity:

I am a witness of this. I was outside my base in downtown motors when I saw sombody who I dont know get run over by a police commander (-îîK0^ hÔppÊ BaLlê lÔL8=D) . So then about a few minutes later after that incident my friend Meshhead was trying to get in to our base when the same police commander (-îîK0^ hÔppÊ BaLlê lÔL8=D) from earlier came back and ran him over and took his AK-47. Slushy tried to collect the AK-47 from MeshHeads body before
-îîK0^ hÔppÊ BaLlê lÔL8=D but he was unsucsessful. MeshHead then tried to communitce with the guy and tell him to give back his AK-47 but he refused to.
Ban request denied.

Reason: Witnesses does not count as legit evidence.