Help!
Hi guys.
Ok first off, how do you buy things? Can you just buy stuff from people, or can you do something else?

Secondly, what the heck are rebels supposed to do? I was a rebel yesterday, and the rebel leader dusnt do squat. Are we supposed to steal stuff?, Get hostages? Cus im a bit of a Noob and dont know.

Look i read the guide, and that helped alot, i either forgot the stuff above, or i cant find it.

Ok thanks guys, if you can help me, your a legend. Tounge
~RB
Fly around the moon, on a nyan sheep, while dual-wielding 2 miniguns blowing shit up.
Buy things by pressing F1 and navigating to the market.

Depending on your class you can buy things, Ex:

Gundealer can manufacture weapons from the market

Chef can manufacture food from the market

Black market can manufacture black market items and ingredients which are used to make weapons, but require schematics.

All but government can buy contraband from the market, which is used to make money easily.

Everyone can buy cars out of the market as well.

OR... You can always buy items from players, depending on the item it could be less or more. People usually sell cars to other players for around 70% the actual market price, providing the client with a reasonable deal!

The rebel leader has the position of leading the rebels of they cooperate, but seems to be filled by people whom lack the knowledge or ability to do so, and usually are seen randomly stealing cars.

As rebel leader you can set the team objective and help lead them to do whatever you like as long as it follows the rules (F1 Welcome Rules)

Sometimes you can lead them to pick on people or trash houses (vandalize) or do petty crimes of the such, but rarely should you lead them to start aggressive actions that lead to killing of people unless you have a good reason.
Hey thanks alot dude.
I might not actually die now lols.
Fly around the moon, on a nyan sheep, while dual-wielding 2 miniguns blowing shit up.
I'd just like to note Rebels can have a passive side too =p.. Most people think rebels=guns...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub