FearRP, harassing.
Name of player: [FL:RP] racerfan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40633582

Time in GMT: 15 min ago
Server: v33x
Summary: Racerfan as SS kept breaking FearRP and new life rule (NLR) As he also stated in OOC: Wtf, i'm not breaking FearRP, its called self-defence .. What kind of world are we living in?" When we were 3 rebels pointing a gun directly to his face.
He were also harassing in OOC and IC.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73XIGUu-9...e=youtu.be

It might hurt your eyes because of some sh*t graphics, but it is readable if you focus.
You kept complaining about how I was shooting at you despite the fact you and the rest of the rebels were shooting at the president. What did you expect me to do? Just stand there and watch him get shot? No. I shot back, bacause I had to. Stop making a complaint out of nothing.
(05-28-2012, 11:38 PM)racerfan Wrote: You kept complaining about how I was shooting at you despite the fact you and the rest of the rebels were shooting at the president. What did you expect me to do? Just stand there and watch him get shot? No. I shot back, bacause I had to. Stop making a complaint out of nothing.

We never shot at the president because we never found him, we shot you several times because you started to open fire at us, so we responded by shooting back.
And I actually expect you to follow the NLR.
You kept coming to me, your group spawnkilled me quite a few times. And you were threatening to shoot the president, and because you had the intention to do so, I shot at you.
(05-29-2012, 12:12 AM)racerfan Wrote: You kept coming to me, your group spawnkilled me quite a few times. And you were threatening to shoot the president, and because you had the intention to do so, I shot at you.

Spawnkilling ? Call it whatever you want, but we were actually attempting to raid the president because of dictatorship, so we decided to give up as you were breaking NLR all the time.
And who is 'Your group'? It was only me and a rebel.

I'm done here.
It was my job to protect the president/dictator/leader. That's what I did. It doesn't matter the reason behind you raiding him, you raided him. Thus, I had to shoot you, because you decided to raid him. Make sense?
(05-29-2012, 12:38 AM)racerfan Wrote: It was my job to protect the president/dictator/leader. That's what I did. It doesn't matter the reason behind you raiding him, you raided him. Thus, I had to shoot you, because you decided to raid him. Make sense?

I'm talking about when two people are pointing a gun at you, and telling you to not fucking move etc, you don't ignore that and take up a gun and starts shooting, it's called FearRP.

You were trying to kill every rebels on sight, even they were unarmed as you tried several times on me. That's why I said you sucked at aiming because I never lost a damn health after your 6+ RDM attempts.
You never managed to kill me, so you clearly broke the NLR aswell.
And the fearRP and NLR is not the only thing, on the other hand you also started with these homophobic insults and other insults straight up to my face and others.
Rules are rules, it's not the real world as you stated in OOC so get your facts straight.
I'm waiting for an admin now to reply .. Feel free to post evidence if you want, but you're just adding fuel to the flame.
Edit: I suggest you to read the rules, I bolded the text you should read more carefully about.
Wow racer fan. Apparantly you never looked at the rules.

When you come back from your ban make sure you respect all the rules ESPECIALLY the name calling. We do not allow that kind of homophobic slurs here.

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!