Unban Request on Hyde
Your name: Hyde

Your ban ID: 10003

Banned by: Killjoy
Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Hyde | Energi | A Police officer | KillJoy

Why we should unban you: I deserve being unbanned because I think Killjoy understood. Energi built a base which a police officer told her to remove due to president laws. She told me to come and help as she had put alot of time into her first official base. I came to the scene and talked but my IC wanted to revenge on this cop. The goverment doesnt rule us, they can't tell us to remove our homes! So I assaulted the police car with the officer in it 4 times with a crowbar and then stopped. I just wanted to give him a message. He did not die and fled off. I got back to energi and at that moment i was banned. Killjoy had been spectating the scene and claimed that my assault was RDM, but I did not kill the officer. I did not even try as i backed off volontary and let the officer drive of to safety. I consider my actions being perfectly RP valid and therefor I would like to appeal for an unban.
From what I remember, you and Energie were building a small hut or something across the road from rebels' spawn, which isn't exactly fine by the rules, but I was gonna let that slide.
A cop drove by, pulled over, told you about the rules/laws and walked off - at which point you ran after him with your crowbar, whacked the car a few times as the cop tried to escape. He didn't threaten you or anything, thus your attack was completely unprovoked.
He told us to delete energies base or he would have us arrested. By whacking his car I consider myself showing a clear example of: Don't mess with me. That was the thing i was after , and that was the thing I was rp'ing. I did not RDm. If i wanted to kill that cop , i could have used my arsenal of guns,ammo and molotovs. Not a crowbar. I do not consider this worth a ban, do you ?
Ban Expired.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.