gun dealer
Wink 
Tell how the hell I buy low-cost weapon arms dealer I did not understand how to buy and how users work Hzaot
From the translating I just did, I assume you are referring to buying weapons as a gun dealer. If so, then here you go.

Step 1: When in-game, click F1 on your keyboard.

Step 2: Click the character tab and select "Gun Dealer" job.

Step 3: Go to F1 Menu and then click "marketplace" tab and go into the weapons section where you can click "manufacture" on a weapon to buy it.

You can buy ammunition as gundealer as well, but it will cost more than being a black market dealer. So if you would like to save money..

Step 1: Click F1 on keyboard and go to the character tab and select "Black market Dealer"

Step 2: Go back to the F1 menu and go into the marketplace and navigate to "schematics" where you can purchase them for different items. This will act as a "recipe" to make ammunition from purchasable materials that will require more effort up save you money!

Step 3: Once the wanted schematic is purchased, you can buy the required materials In the marketplace also, example.

Pistol schematic = requires pistol shell and black powder. Pistol shells and black powder can be purchased in the marketplace and once in your inventory, you can use the schematic to combine 1 Pistol Shell and 1 Black Powder to create 1 Pistol Ammo, and will save you lots of money this way.

Hope this helps!
So are you saying you have to buy weapons institutes to create or buy it
(05-16-2012, 07:55 AM)TheRaise Wrote: So are you saying you have to buy weapons institutes to create or buy it

If you would just like to buy a weapon,

Click F1

Go to the marketplace

Click weapon section

Find the gun you want

Click manufacture
Heard a second I did in buying a ak47 and it cost me 17 000 thousand dollars and I was an ordinary man went to a gun dealer who sold me the gun in 1100 dollars I could not understand what part if you can please explain to me how I buy a weapon at that price he leased me but I will An arms dealer
He just gave you a good deal, most likely.

For $17,000 you get 5 weapons. In this case, 5 Ak47's. 17 divided by 5 comes to around 3.2k per gun, which means he lost profit from selling it that cheap.

You cannot buy guns for that cheap from the in game marketplace, but you can get good deals buying weapons from other players.
Heard what you just told told me already about it I get 5 weapons but not bought it already and did not get any five AK47 did not have stamps things is what I ask, how do I get advice from other players and telling me how to use five weapons are bought

You can enter the server name that I come and show me how please