Unban request [SW] Salinsky
NOTE: I could not find the correct template.

Today, 01:53 AM Post: #1
Sitext

Likes Given: 0
Ban Request on : [SW] Salinsky
Name of player: [SW] Salinsky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51309292

Time in GMT: 6:49PM [-7 GMT]

Server: V33X

Summary: User was prop blocking Nexus Offices without use of keypad.

Evidence:

Image has been scaled down 42% (600x361). Click this bar to view original image (1023x614). Click image to open in new window.

Image has been scaled down 42% (600x361). Click this bar to view original image (1023x614). Click image to open in new window.

Please look into my case again because :
I got banned unrightfully, they claim I had no keypad, but I did. It was under the counter.
I always make keypads and I never propblock anything at all.. I have no evidence unfortunately. But I think people should watch further than their nose's length. If they wanted to come in so badly, they could have found the keypad easily. The admin that banned me was [FL] Beflok. I think that the printscreens do indeed show a propblock, and I do admit it looks a lot like a propblock, but there was a keypad under the counter right infront of the frontdoor to the offices. I have no evidence, as I had not expected to get banned for making this. I have Neurotic as a witness, as he succesfully came into my base.
3. Keypads, buttons or anything else have to be visible and accessible by other players.

Meaning don't hide your keypad by putting it underneath the counter.

Only reason I banned you because you broke several small rules yesterday and now I see this. It says to me you either don't care about the rules or you just didn't care enough to read all of them.

Please re familiarize yourself with the rules: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11792

Once you have done so send me a message and I will lower the time.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!