Sorry...
Rainbow 

Banned by: [FL] Beflok
Ban time: 24 hours
ID: 9760
Reason: Breaking Fearless
Server: v33x
Involved: umm didn't pick that up, all corleone at the time.
Info: I know i did the wrong thing, tho i came to this house that was molotoved and a corleone aimed a gun at me so i was going out of my car, when the SS came around the the corner, corleone started shooting at the SS so i ran in to a little "Gazebo" to hide.

All the corleone was fireing at people and i ran and hit the only close guy i chould find to cover my escape to the car. Then some other corleone started shooting. As i know i chouldn't escape that i ran to hit him to.

I said jokingly in OOC "Hit all the corleone" and "i find you killing SS disturbing".
I really thought i chould escape, and i hit every HOSTILE corleone who we're shooting at me. AKA 2(killed 1 i think)

I'm sorry, i've learn't from my mistake, and ready to go back, if you let me Smile I also don't know WHY you raided?
Thanks!
//Yours hopefully rand0m 0mg Smile
Absolutley not. Everyone of us had guns you come in trying to crowbar your way like braveheart or something.. I dont think you understand at all... Even if you are trying to save the president why would you come trying to kill us when we have guns pointed at him...

Next time dont come crowbarring 6 guys with guns pointed at you when we are not even charging at you..

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!