Unban request ''SAWenn''
ok so i was just playing and someone stole my car and drove it up his land(blocked by huge walls), so to annoy him a bit i placed fences at the sides of his property. later on he prop pushed my car back outside(so i was happy i got my car back, but then a wild random ban appeared and now im pretty pissed:\
This is a lie.

Me and my friend were PRing along as yah do when a man started to wave it around his pyhis gun at us so we oppend up the door, and he drove in he tried to kill me and friend with a car so I shot him.

Then he comes back asap and tries to propcilmb over to get his car so we just ran inside a contra whored for a bit.

then he was in our base so I killed him again

then he made a little box to try and trap me in.

I did call admin over but he was busy but he did come over in the end thank god!.

And maybe use the unban template??!!.

I do not hope you get unbanned, infact I would love if your ban got extended.

The thing is this guy SAWenn is a complete Schedule 1 mingebag on v33x when no admins are around. I collected some evidence I will post here to maybe get his ban extended.
This is an alternative instead of another thread in Ban Request section.

Some days ago, SAWenn RDM'd several people as a cop, including other cops for no reason.

Here are the pics of the random deathmatching. Notice the scoreboard, this was in the timespand of 5-10 minutes.

This guy shows no interest in RP and does not benefit to the servers in any way possible.
I warned him several times but only got ignored.

There were several witnesses to this incident, as much of the server was victims of his random deathmatching.

Zzzzap out.
Use Template
Expired- Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!