random ban?
yes hello i play on ur servers 24/7 i love this servers but then i meet an admin that random bans me? do u need a reson to steal a car? i seen at least 40 ppl stealing cars just for fun on ur server and i dident know that rule so please unban me bc i love this server... please give me 1 more chance and i wanna donate 3 month how do i do that?
Please use the template.

And just because other people do it, it doesn't mean it's alright. I mean, people steal cars in real life, doesn't mean it's alright to do it.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
i dont understand bc this is my first ban and i gonna donate 3 month to the server on friday when i get my salary... cant u be nice to me? i wont do it again
can u unban me? or should i donate to another server?
If you want to Donate to another server go ahead, you cant threat us with that.
i dident mean to threat u i just wonderd if u can give me another shoot at this bc now i know that i cant steal cars whitout a reson and if u take away the ban im gonna donate it wasent a threat i promis
Please read this thread:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10

Use the template or your request will be denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Denied