unban request.
Sad 
Wilson: my steam name

8159: my ban id

[FL] Mahti: admin that banned me

Both V2d and v33x: servers i am banned from

I do not remember the other persons name.: people involved

my plead

I am defiantly not saying the admin was wrong but there was a misunderstanding, from what i remember i was messing around with my friends on the v33x server and being stupid. and i killed 2 i think with a prop (a cage) by mistake, none of my friends bothered ( but admin seen as he was spectating me) and then when he spoke to me asking why i was prop killing i said i wasn't because i did not realize he ment what had happened not long ago, the admin spoke to me 10 mins after i killed my friends with a prop he thought i was lying but i never thought of it as prop killing because it was a mistake and i was joking. i am truly sorry and i do not expect to just be unbanned but if i was allowed on one server or you could shorten the time i would really appreciate it as i love the fearless servers and gmod is boring without them, i hope you understand what has happened and hope we can sort something out. thank you :
Yeah its true, i was one of his friends that got prop killed by mistake. he should be unbanned it wasnt serious and didnt really affect anyone involved.

You don't need to quote the entire previous post. - [FL] Killjoy