Poll: Mac Or PC
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mac (Write why below?)
20.00%
1 20.00%
Windows (Write why below?)
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New computer Andreas
So yeah I'm going to buy a new computer. I don't know if it has to be a mac or PC.
I would def like to try a mac for the first time.
Please give your opinion below

<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

You really ought to just build one, parts are somewhat cheap at the moment especially on the graphic card prices going down due to the release of GTX 680 and the new 600 series along with the launch of AMD's Radeon HD 7000 series. Windows is also getting cheaper with the beta testing of Windows 8 going on at the moment, so Windows would be good as well.

Anyhow if you plan on buying pre-built, I'd go with a PC on any stance. Mac's are overpriced and you don't get as much compatibility with programs, such as some steam games. Doesn't make sense to give up performance for the elegant look of a Mac.
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • Dubwub
if your used to PC get a PC, MAC is really good for desktop work etc but not games, its all on opinion really though but i would suggest like wweee, build your own PC
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

In my house I have 2 macs, 3 pcs with windows 7 and 2 laptops. I the only time I would ever use the mac is when I have work that needs to be done, and sometimes I go on it to check the forums because its always on sleep and wakes up pretty fast. If I were you I would just build a pc rather than buy a mac. You will be able to build a better pc than mac which in the end is going to be faster and give more ability to play most games because mac doesn't support a lot of games that pcs do. Its really all up to what you doing with the computer though, but regardless I would go with a pc.