Rebel base = Police raid?
I just want to know your opinion. I think that SS ALWAYS when they see a rebel base they want to raid it.( So they get next the base, they put the rebels nervous and the rebels shot them and then they have a reason).

Or without shoting them, they enter just for a routine search in the base, like they know we have contra. I'm just frustated all bases I have with my team get raid. Thanks
R+ L = J

Some rebels also just call the government and say they have contra just for shooting them. Could be one of your mates who did it without any of you knowing it.
Who is the silly who do ithat? And that could not happen all the times.
R+ L = J

It does, it happens a lot. People love violentRP.. passive science FTW.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
You would be surprised to know how many people make doors like "Contra in here", "/request We dont have contra" and shit like that.

I dont get why people doesn't just go play CSS or Black Ops then.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • PiqueRoz, Sharkie
I've been president and SS at times when it seems like the SS and police just want to go into a shootout. I have seen them try and find any reason to raid the rebels. When I was president once I even told all units to leave the rebels alone because I know a lot of chaos happens when they try and raid and a full gunfight occurs, but of course they still manage to find a reason to go against what I said and provoke them enough that they finally decided to shoot back.
I think its stupid and if you really want to get into a shootout, go play CSS like StillAlive mentiond.
Yeah, SS are primary for defend President or hostage situations, and in final case for raid rebels if they are doing something REALLY wrong.
R+ L = J

Seems like a base at the UM always attracts a large police gathering withing 30minutes everytime. Then it result's in some nasty chat with each other,then a warrant,and then a shootout.

#standard.
They do it Because ,in general Nobody want to do passive Rp when they are rebel,They join the job to do agr-Rp ,
also me too i like agressive more then passive(troller Incoming?)but I often do passive.

Well i think it's that...

After my experiens; when you base with a lot of guy's, you are bound to get raided for no valid reason. Another example is (with only 1 guy (me)): I buy a apartment in V33X just to have a place to live under a lockdown and to have someplace to "Hang out" (As There was a lot of crime going on rigth now). And a SS knock's on my door saying "There have been rumor's that it is contra here" when I did't have any contra spawned at the time. I open the door and get blasted down (RDM), as a Real Life rule state: Only return fire or never shoot first. And then he lockpick the rest of the door's and find nothing. He did't even say sorry Sad

Morale is that: If you buy a house, you are bound to get Random Raided.