misjudged action.
Heart 
Lame TehMightyPirate:

7706:

ForceGhost:

rp_EvoCity v2d:

[NG] The Enemy Snipaah:

Me and [NG] The Enemy Snipaah was playing. and then i got the idea to make a " Free Fall Seet " i president so we did it from top of nexus. then ForceGhost come in middel of the fall fraze the seet, I think he thought we used it as elevater but we didntNervous.:
AWESOMENESS. When you get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. TRUE STORY! Skeptical
Useing a seat to fall down and not take any damage is abuseing seats. i dont think it is in rules, i didnt see it when i last read them.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(03-18-2012, 07:10 PM)TheJoker Wrote: Useing a seat to fall down and not take any damage is abuseing seats. i dont think it is in rules, i didnt see it when i last read them.

Then i can't know it..
AWESOMENESS. When you get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. TRUE STORY! Skeptical
bump.
I'll review this when im home from work.

[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Well using a seat to get down is not allowed. We dont need a rule about everything.

If Force doesn't have anything to say against it, I'd like to close and deny this.
Denied.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]