Unban Request Have Been Banned For 1YEAR
Your name: Browzie.

Your ban ID: not sure.

Banned by: Pinkie Pig.

Server: It was The old server.

Involved: ummm. I'm not sure to be honest. Something happend When i killed someone and got introuble for it... But i just got banned from the server and that was permanent i was like wtf when it happend... But i seriously would like to be unbanned as i really would like to play again.

Why we should unban you: I think the punishment was way too strict permanent ban .... I dont understand why it was permanent??? 1 year i haven't played on FLRP i really like the server alot and would like to play on it again. Please someone give me another chance it's been 1 year i have learnt my lesson i like it alot and would like to come back on the server Smile
Oink...

3rd time you posted this and its still a No

I've told you why 2 times and I'm not going to repeat myself
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(03-16-2012, 06:21 PM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: Oink...

3rd time you posted this and its still a No

I've told you why 2 times and I'm not going to repeat myself

What the F is OINK ??!?! You are actually a weirdo seriously man.... I just got the game startd got my cash and my car etc and you banned me permanent ask all the other admins they liked me alot and i was playing on the server alot i had friends then 1 thing happens you banned me for permanent and i cant play now
Oink is what a Pig makes....

They teach you that in school?

And you asked other admins and they told you they liked you alot? Really now?

Then looks like I will have to see if that story is true...

Closing thread as user is banned from the forums for a PM that said to me and I quote " You are a bitch ass ***"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]