hardi112 unban request
Bug 
Your name: hardi112

Your ban ID: 7496

Banned by: Ban Request Approved ForceGhost. [FL] Pinkie Pie

Server: v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: dc to avoid arrest get experied in 4hours. and banrequest approved 3 days? ofr saying bad work in ooc cuz i was mad to headlesschiken who lied to president and telled him : demote hardi112 he said i rdm you or give 500$. well i was ss and it was full. and president demoted me for what i never said. then headless took ss job and stole my car. after i pmed him : nice lie to president to get ss job and he aswered : so what?. so ofc i was mad to every1 for getting demoted what i didnt do. it was frist time when i raged on server and i have over 140h gameplay. and i havent ever said such a word on ooc. now frist time said it and 3 day ban?

reason banned: DC to avoid arrest + Ban Request Approved ForceGhost
i also donated 2 days a go so i promise to play more carfully. cuz i dont want to waste my donor status
First of all you are lying.. i was there both times. And donating doesn't make you unbanned
(03-12-2012, 06:12 PM)Sommer Wrote: First of all you are lying.. i was there both times. And donating doesn't make you unbanned

and you random arrest . frist time u rdmed me secend time u tazed and wanted arrest no reason??????????? so i dc
(03-12-2012, 06:23 PM)hardi112 Wrote:
(03-12-2012, 06:12 PM)Sommer Wrote: First of all you are lying.. i was there both times. And donating doesn't make you unbanned

and you random arrest . frist time u rdmed me secend time u tazed and wanted arrest no reason??????????? so i dc

and sommer u werent there when headless chicken lied and stole job.
Denied.

Clear evidence in the ban request and I've witnessed constant rule breaking.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]