Unban request Flaming soul
Your name:Flaming soul

Your ban ID:7436

Banned by:[FL]Pinkie Pie

Server[:Both

Involved:Me

Why we should unban you:I never nlr But i did Random steal i dind know it was random i did same thing as duty clan...I just drived and then they killed me when i was citizen and stole my car after some min like 4-5 i was Cop and wanted to take revenge i just did same as duty clan
lets take a look whats wrong with this..

(03-10-2012, 09:07 PM)dasgoomba Wrote: Why we should unban you:I never nlr But i did Random steal i dind know it was random i did same thing as duty clan...I just drived and then they killed me when i was citizen and stole my car after some min like 4-5 i was Cop and wanted to take revenge i just did same as duty clan

Ok so you said you Never NLR'ed

But what i have bolded is NLR. You were a Citizen and you got your car stolen and you were killed. 5 mins later you become a cop and try to take revenge.

This didn't happen today but this is what you told me. So thats for the NLR part.

on the Random stealing. I told you, you had no reason to and you said you did. And I quote "To remind your clan and trespassing"

So you wanted to remind your clan to 9 players and those same 9 players were trespassing on your property? I doubt it. It was random cars from random people and one cop car.

I also told you the reason why the Duty clan did it but you don't seem to understand so I'll say it here again for you.

The Duty Clan's reason for stealing the cars was because they got raided and the raid failed. IN doing so they stole the cars of the players who raided them to keep as an Trophy's. To show a lesson.

You tried to mimic what they did but without a reason. You just started stealing cars and such and when I saw it at first. I was like "Damn that's a lot of cars" And I really didn't give two hoots about it until I got a call that someone was stealing cars randomly and it led me to you.
soOoo...Denied or approved? and im sorry wont happen again
deined

closed and moved
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]