CDM and RDM
Name of player:cwg| Mr.Stickels
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:23235697
Time in GMT:3-4 AM
Server:rp_EvoCity_v2d
Summary:
He asked me for a gun, then he bought some rifle ammo, then he asked for more, and when i bought it for him the second time, he shot me(I had a gun out and he was under FearRP too, yet another rule that he broke). When i asked for my AK back, he said he was going to give it to me then ran me over.
Evidence: The only evidence I have is the S.A.A members witnessing him running me over and one of the other rebels([FL:RP]KirenĀ§trings[PONI]) witnessing the RDM.
(03-02-2012, 03:57 AM)Natecat Wrote: Name of player:cwg| Mr.Stickels
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:23235697
Time in GMT:3-4 AM
Server:rp_EvoCity_v2d
Summary:
He asked me for a gun, then he bought some rifle ammo, then he asked for more, and when i bought it for him the second time, he shot me(I had a gun out and he was under FearRP too, yet another rule that he broke). When i asked for my AK back, he said he was going to give it to me then ran me over.
Evidence: The only evidence I have is the S.A.A members witnessing him running me over and one of the other rebels([FL:RP]KirenĀ§trings[PONI]) witnessing the RDM.

Actually he attacked me first both time. Plus nobody was around when it happened so he is just trying to make himself look legit by saying other people saw it. He has no proof and if you look in the logs you will see him attacking me first. This is an open and shut case, tell people they will get banned for bullshit lies and you wont see this many people bitching about rdm
People around me attacking you because you refused to leave after being told while on gunpiont. I never shot you. the second time you were trying to run me over so i was trying to defend myself with a crowbar.

There is no Evidence.

But I'm gonna wait for another Admin to comment before I close this.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
You were chasing me with a crowbar then an ak. Hmmm why would a peaceful gundealer need to have those equiped?
Denied.

No Evidence.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]