I am Sorry for breaking the rules.
Reminder: I am at my friends and i am posting this request from his account...

Your name: paiN (Steam id STEAM_0:1:28724920)

Your ban ID: 7015

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Toby

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)rp_EvoCity b2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) There were witnesses...

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Ok, let me start. I am going to be very honest, i fucking fell in love with the server. I do not know how a group of people can create so massive scripts and custom skins...
I know i made a big mistake, not knowing roby was an admin but thats still no excuse...I not knowing placed some blocks as a road block, and a guy was calling an admin because of it...I got pissed, and screamed go away.....I didnt listen to toby because i didnt know he was and admin and knew the rules...I read the rules and now understand the ban....

Btw. I played on SammysServer and there wasnt the frozen prop rule so yeah...Sry about that..

I beg you to give me a ban today or tommorow so i can play....But if u think I dont deserver it, then so well be it.
I don't see any reason to unban you, you clearly were too lazy to read the rules and got banned because of it, also you were raging after an admin was talking to you about your rulebreak, not really mature mate.

Denied.
Dare to think!