Unban Request (On behalf of LivKX)
{I am posting this on behalf of LivKX, due to removal of posting permissions when the break up occurred}

Your name: LivKX

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33631470

Your ban ID: 66308

Banned by: [FL] NightHawkd

Reason: Exploiting Adv Dupe and Telling a staff member to get cancer

Involved: a

I have turned a new leaf. I came onto the server steaming drunk and said something horrible to an administrator which I truly regret, cancer is an incredibly sensitive subject which shouldn't be joked about.
I am a new person now. I've apologized and forgiven many people and even made up with those I never thought I could (Edned for example ;]) and I have become a more peaceful person all round. I've even become a vegan!
I would like to be given a second chance. What I did was wrong however I believe that truly have changed. I was always and still am a huge Roleplayer, especially passive. I believe that I'd like to be a part of FL again. I am even hoping to contribute in some ways that I can (For example coding).

I believe that with a second chance, I would contribute to the passive roleplay of the servers, and make friends again. I understand that my reputation has been jeopardized to an incredible level, however I would like to change that with a brand new slate with removal of the ban. I do understand that if the ban was to be removed, this may be my final chance.

Again, I apologize for my past and wish for a new start in my journey through Fearless.

My sincere apologies,
LivKX (Olivia).
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Hello Livkx. Even if you were drunk it is still your responsibility for what you do on your account. I dont really see much of a reason to unban you as of right now because all you have truly said is that you were drunk and have been forgiven by others.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Reply from Liv:

"Hey man, thanks for taking the time to reply.
I'm not asking for an unban because I was drunk.
I'm asking for a second chance. I'm a different person now, and I'd like to take this as an opportunity to apologise to you for what I said -- It wasn't funny, it's not the kind of thing that should be said. So, from me to you, I am sorry.
I want the opportunity to show that I've changed. I would like a second chance.

Thanks again,
LivKX (Olivia)."
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hello LivKX. I will make a decision on this soon. Thank you for being patient.

(03-11-2016, 06:27 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Hello LivKX. I will make a decision on this soon. Thank you for being patient.

Reply from LivKX:

"Thank you."
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
We all say something we don't mean to sometimes, so I can forgive you for using cancer as an insult. However I disagree with lifting this ban. Being drunk is not an excuse to exploit features on our server, causing possible damage for all of us on the server.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Once again I never said that being drunk was an excuse for any actions.
I'm just asking for another chance.
I've already reported the exploit to Avgar anyway, so you guys can get it patched.
The exploit was, in my defence, harmless and just allowed me to spawn some radios in which, at most, will have hurt a few people's ears.

So yeah, once again, this is me asking you all for one more chance.
I don't think that being drunk is an excuse, I just want to show that I've changed.
As LivKX has post access again, the case will be handed over to her completely.
Regards,
Edned

+Rep
If it would help, I could always post a private bug report detailing the exploit properly if you'd like.
I am going to talk with a few staff members before making my final decision. I want to see what the others think as well.