Grub's Resignation
This is a serious loss for the community. Keep in touch, I knew I had a bad vibe about the future. We've had quite the run, friends, almost enemies, you name it. Still and always got your back.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Grub
Bye Gub (._.)
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Grub
Goodbye, Grub. You always seemed a decent guy.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Nooooooo

So many good people leaving,
Grub I will never forget you, I will always remember how we Rolepkayed a whole night till the next morning. You are a friendly person and those are sometimes hard to find.

Goodluck my friend, stay in touch!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Grub
Oh wow. Sad to see you leave...

Anyhow, I wish for you the best of luck in the future! Goodbye Grub.
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Grub
First of all, thank you for the service you've done for Fearless and thank you for staying at Fearless back then!

Secondly, I need to be honest here. You state 'I do not agree with a certain number of things and I am a man of stability.'. Now, I respect that statement, however you were barely active. You didn't reply on messages and you popped up once a week to state your concerns. You weren't involved within the team the last few months of your service.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not trying to play you down. You made a statement about stability, but you yourself wasn't a stable superadmin the last few months.

This is my honest opinion. Again, thank you!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Random, aDisabledDeer
Darude, bye.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Grub
After 5-6 years of knowing you (even starting a 'anti-Semper Fi' clan with you in 2011), I thought I'd have had a mention - or atleast a reply to the many messages I've sent to you asking how you've been and what you've been up to over my few years absence. My prime moments and most cherished memories playing this gamemode back in the 'day was spent with you and Coffee, in the back of your black Mustang before SAA was even a concept...

All the best with your future ventures Grub, farewell.
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Grub
Good luck with the future, bye =)
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Grub
All the best, see ya.