Grub's Resignation
Grub.... You've been here since I started. It's like a piece of this community is missing. I am gonna miss you a ton Grub. I wish you luck for the future.
The following 3 users Like TravisMiles's post:
  • NightHawkd, Grub, Ludo
You were a true hero Grub. You were a great guy and amazing at your job. Good luck in the future man!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Grub
I can not find words to describe how much I am sad right now... *hugs Grub* It is truly sad to see you go friend, I enjoyed the times we had when we met, I had such fun time with you.
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • Grub
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK
Best Admin ever, your gone now ;(... i do not have words,
goodbye my friend.
[Image: kKBuX8v.png]
Made by AwestruckBullet <3 <3
The following 1 user Likes EmeraldCheese's post:
  • Grub
You know Grub, I never really had a problem with you. I knew you dislike me indirectly because of Matt but it is whatever. Best of luck to you. Maybe someday you will explain where your dislike for me comes from.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Old Man Jokhah, Grub
A quote from a wise man - "May the roads be paved with gold where you walk"

See you around Grub, it was a pleasure.

(adminproop)

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Grub
It's insane how I went from disliking you and everything you did to respecting you and your actions and talking with you frequently.

Such a shame you gave up the fight but hey, no one can say you didn't try everything you could.

I'll miss you man, really, you kicked ass and did one hell of a job while doing so. Hopefully we'll stay in contact.

Goodbye Grub, and good luck with wherever you're going. 

Nothing but Heart
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Grub
Thank you Grub for your years and years of service at FL. You have worked tirelessly for hours and hours (over 4 straight months of game time :o) You will be remembered by everyone here at FL not only for your work but for being a nice guy. *cries*

-mint

*tries to read entire thread* ...                        *nope*
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Grub
Damn, so sad to see you go, grub.
The community will miss you dearly.
Grub man, you were a really nice guy to talk to, the community will dearly miss you. Best of luck for the future!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Grub