Seriously stupid ban.
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] Arteca

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] STEAM_0:1:63545636

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 65321

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL:M] Suarez

[b]Reason:[/b] The listed reason: 'Minging in an @ call // FailRP // Assisted RDM of an SRU Sergeant'
1. He moved me away from everyone else, there is literally no way i could have been 'minging' around in that call.
2. FailRP was obviously put in this ban to make sure i would stay banned. I had no part in any of this SRU buisness so i couldn't of FailRP'd anyway.
3. I was playing as Corleone at the time and I came round the corner (to the slums) and saw my teammates shooting so i pulled out a P90 but didn't shoot as I
didn't know what was going on, I never killed anyone or even shot a bullet for that matter.

[b]Involved:[/b] a (just me and suarez)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] Because I did nothing wrong, I've literally been banned for being part of the Corleones, I donated $30 dollars a couple days
ago because i really like this server but when stuff like this happens its so annoying. Admins need to face the Consequences of abusing, or at least need to be
taught that its wrong and they need to realize just because they have power not everything they say and do is right.

Thankyou
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Making a valid point
The amount you donated doesn't mean anything.

Probably going to be denied as you didn't even do the template correctly
Hello Arteca,

The reason you were moved away from the area slightly was because you kept doing act muscle or act dance and were messing around, when I brought you back you just started to spam the camera.

The other guy you were with did say that him and you were going around with guns out in the city near Nexus as Corleones thus making it FailRP as mafias attempt at all cost to not be arrested not go around flashing guns about.

I see no reason for you to be unbanned

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
After researching a bit more into the case, 

user has been found guilty of such actions.

Admins need to face the Consequences of abusing, or at least need to be 

taught that its wrong and they need to realize just because they have power not everything they say and do is right.

My staff team has been trained and does there job perfectly. If they don't, I handle it. They punish people for wrong doings, which explains your ban.
Also, I thank you for donating, however that does not make you invincible to the laws of the land.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub