[CLOSED] Insight
(07-01-2015, 04:24 PM)megalegonator Wrote: You forgot to put mintblackbeard on the members and combat lead!

Done.

(07-01-2015, 04:16 PM)Hostage Wrote: It looks prommesing. Smile

We hope to see Insight grow.

Good luck.

Thanks bud!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Hello all that plan on applying any time soon. I am going to add a clothing requirement for certain jobs so they can be RP'd to their full.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
If the clothing requirement is donator only I will be unable to fulfil that requirement temporarily as my donator has run out
(07-02-2015, 03:51 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: If the clothing requirement is donator only I will be unable to fulfil that requirement temporarily as my donator has run out

No worries. It will more or likely be the more formal jobs that require a certain item of clothing like my job: Commander.

I was thinking about making the Combat Teams wear the 10RPP suit but then thought "How many people are actually going to sign for that job with 10RPP" so, that won't be happening.
But, I am still thinking on what to add for certain jobs.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
My application for Insight.

OOC:

Steam Name: JAPANESE
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99170234
Hours: 521 (as of now)
Bans: 5
Blacklists: 15
Knowledge of the rules from 1 to 10: 9
Reason for wanting to join Insight: Im looking for a steady clan that actually does decent role plays and are active.

IC:

First Name:Agent
Last Name:47 *Although keep in mind I do not have a name but this I what I was referd to by birth.
DoB: September 5, 1964 in a Romanian asylum.
Address: Currently staying at the Tides Hotel, Room 2C.
Medical History: On Record - None | Off Record - 3 small caliber gun shot wounds (one 22. round and two 45. acp rounds).
Job you are applying for: Assassin.
History in the job you are applying for: I worked for the ICA (International Contract Agency) Before I went rogue because of inhuman testing. They were the biggest contract agency in the world and i was there trophy. I am the best assassin to ever be made. I have completed over 100 contracts. Ive assassinated 6 Presidents, 7 Vice Presidents, more than 10 Cartell and Mafia Leaders, over 50 King Pins, and un countable figure heads, CEOs, Company Presidents, Random Civilains that are vengeful. The list goes on and on and i assure you im am nothing but professional.
Reason for the job you have chosen: As stated before i worked for the ICA and feel more than qualified for such a job. This is my skill set; Infultration, Assassination.This is my mind set in a nut shell.
Dear Mr. Agent,

I have seen your application, read through it and talked to my leads about you joining Insight. We all approve; also I have seen you very active on the main server we go to - v33x. Unfortunately, we do not have an assassin job within Insight, so I will be putting you as a Contracted Killer as this is the closest we have to an assassin. However, the blacklist count is a small worry for us as this could mean you possibly being mingey; but, I will put you on a trial period just to make sure you are not going to be the next one to embarrass Insight.

OOC: Find me on any of the servers and I will add you to the clan and set your approved rank.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Dear all.

This is combat lead Macira. I recently was inflicted with a wound in the right leg preventing me from walking. I will be unable to attend any meetings or events run by the clan within the next few days. I hope you all understand

- Johnathon Macira

OOC: The latest gmod update screwed up my game so it crashes on launch. I am trying everything to fix it at the moment and will be unable to attend any events. I will still be as active on the forums.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Update:

I recently announced my injury preventing me from fulfilling my job however I have recovered from my wounds and am aloud out of hospital (OOC: I fixed my game).

I look forward to seeing you all again.

- Johnathon Macira
(07-08-2015, 03:43 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Update:

I recently announced my injury preventing me from fulfilling my job however I have recovered from my wounds and am aloud out of hospital (OOC: I fixed my game).

I look forward to seeing you all again.

- Johnathon Macira

Thank you for notifying me John, glad to see you on the team again!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Hello, as people are starting to leave, I am now offically closing the clan. I may open this at a later date, not sure yet. But, bye all and join a good clan!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me