Fearless Forums
[CLOSED] Insight - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [CLOSED] Insight (/showthread.php?tid=61898)

Pages: 1 2 3

[CLOSED] Insight - BasicallyMental - 07-01-2015

Started up in 1950 after having World War I and II devastate the world.
Horrible wars, horrible things made, good things made....

A man who lived in Germany had found out about the gassing of the Jews and wanted to do something about it. He realised, it was not only Hitler that was doing wrong in the world, it was others. As he was homosexual, and from the past, no one knows his true story. But what we do know is he died for what he believed. However, just before he died, he found out about his grandson being born in 1988. The man made a group called "Insight". Before he got caught as he knew the one living next door had dobbed him in, he wanted to pass the group onto his grandson to carry it on. The grandson's name is Harry Walshie. Known as Basic. Not the most creative, but when he did come up with something or come into power of something, he made it awesome. Harry is still living on today, however, he forgot about Insight for a while. World War III was coming. This is when he tried to think of a group to try and help stop this or at least put it off for a little longer; This is when he remembered about Insight. This is where you come in handy.

If not explained clear enough in the paragraph above, we are not about security or anything like that, we are there to try to make peace, to calm things down. We do work with the government to try and help in things like law enforcement, raids and so on. It is only to try and make peace. Although, we do not always work with the government. If we do not agree with something they are doing, we will get rid of the government. Also, to try to help make world peace; some people need to be got rid of. This is also a field of Insight's expertise, silent killings.
We are willing to kill people for a price if it helps us with our aim for world peace. Prices will vary and will be listed later on in this post. We are also starting to get more and more members, this means we are available for things like security. However, please, please keep in-mind we are not doing security very often as we are not about security and are not a security firm.

[Image: VDfdJ9E.png]

[Image: XvNaBrS.png]

Commander [1/1]
[FL:RP] BasicallyMental - Harry 'Basic' Walshie - STEAM_0:1:94870333
Leads the whole clan, making everything happen.

Lower Commander [1/1] (You cannot apply for this. It is given)
DollarCobra - Harrison Walshie - STEAM_0:0:77998969
Helps the commander lead and takes charge when the commander is not on.

Security Lead [0/1]
Leads the security detail of all clearances.

Research Lead [1/1]
[FL:RP] Rowan - Dr.Rowan Black - STEAM_0:0:50854233
Leads all research projects and research team members.

Combat Lead [1/1]
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard - Johnathon 'mint' Macira - STEAM_0:0:70077597
Leads all combat situations to do with Insight.

Security Detail : Security Clearance Level; 1 [0/3]
These can access anywhere in the Facility of Insight.

Security Detail : Security Clearance Level; 2 [0/4]
These can access almost anywhere in the Facility of Insight.

Security Detail : Security Clearance Level; 3 [0/5]
These can access more than others but still not much in the Facility of Insight.

Research Team : Research Clearance Level; 1 [0/2]
These have access to the latest research Intel, equipment, All research labs in the Facility of Insight.

Research Team : Research Clearance Level; 2 [0/2]
Same as Clearance 1 accept these do not have access to every lab in the Facility of Insight.

Combat Team : Assault (Higher Grade Weaponry) [1/3]
megalegonator24 - STEAM_0:1:52660370 - Charlie Smyth
These will have access to the latest weapons. Mainly Heavy weapons.

Combat Team : Infantry (Lower Grade Weaponry) [0/6]
These will have access to any low grade weapons within the facility. Weapons will be assigned by the Combat Lead.

Build Team : Gate [0/2]
These will build the gate/walls of the Facility of Insight.

Build Team : Research Labs [0/3]
These will build the Research Labs of the Facility of Insight.

Build Team : Security HQ [0/3]
These will build the Security HQ of Insight.

Build Team : Main HQ [0/3]
These will build the Main HQ of Insight.

Build Team : Facility Security [0/2]
These will build the Facility Security of the Insight Facility.

Build Team : Weapons Vault [0/1]
These will build the Weapons Vault for the Facility of Insight.

Contracted Killer [1/2]
JAPANESE - STEAM_0:1:99170234 - Agent 47
These will be paid a certain amount to go to kill someone for someone.

[Image: mG0tytx.png]

When applying to join Insight, you are required to agree to these rules. If not done so, you application will be denied.
  1. Do not go against Insight when in wars with others. If you are a member you are a member for good (With the freedom to leave obviously).
  2. Follow the rules to there full. If rules are not followed, warnings will be given and demotions will be made.
  3. If you are researching a project and find something else you would like to research more than the current project, finish your current project and then make that the next one you research.
  4. The Security Detail are there for a reason, If you are not part of it, do not pretend or act as though you are.
  5. Let builders do their job. If they are building something where you need to be, wait for them. They are part of the main structure of Insight.
  6. Insight Civil wars are taken very seriously. If our members go against each other, things will be stopped, worked out or demotions be put in place.
  7. Common sense. Everyone has it, use it.
  8. You must NOT use any form of Illegal items while RP'ing with Insight.
  9. You must follow the laws the government have put in place.
  10. We will never go against the government unless they have done wrong to our clan or a dictator is in power.
  11. If someone from Insight is taken to prison without a reason, taken hostage or mugged, Insight will act on it and make sure it doesn't happen to our member(s) again.
  12. You must follow commands from your leader(s).
  13. You must not RP unless you see the Insight Commander gives the go.
  14. Raids and such will not be conducted without the Commander giving the order. If a raid is conducted without the order of the Commander, the people of which have conducted the unordered raid will be dealt with in the preferred way of the Commander or depending on how much damage you did in the raid.
  15. Hostile ways must not be shown to any other clan unless on our enemies list.
  16. Alliances will be treated as an asset to Insight.
  17. The Commander must be notified of any Insight members breaking a rule along with evidence.

[Image: iTPX5YJ.png]

Current: [6]
[FL:RP] BasicallyMental
DollarCobra
[FL:RP] Rowan
megalegonator24
[FL:RP] mintblackbeard
JAPANESE

Ex: [0]
None as of now.

Removed: [2]
[P:RP] [FL:RP] WilliamFarmery10
BananaChicken

Allianes: [2]
The Kingsmen
Weyland-Yutani

Enemies: [0]
None as of yet.

[Image: z3ycnw7.png]

Requirements:

12 Years of age.
Active on the v33x server.
Have 100+ hours.
No more than 5 bans.
Must not be in a current ban/blacklist.
Must have an understanding of good RP.
Must not be known for minging, and so on.
Must agree to the Insight rules.

Spoiler :
Code:
[color=#ff3333][size=x-large][b]My application for Insight.[/b][/size][/color]

[size=large][b]OOC:[/b][/size]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]SteamID:[/b]
[b]Hours:[/b]
[b]Bans:[/b]
[b]Blacklists:[/b]
[b]Knowledge of the rules from 1 to 10:[/b]
[b]Reason for wanting to join Insight:[/b]

[size=large][b]IC:[/b][/size]

[b]First Name:[/b]
[b]Last Name:[/b]
[b]DoB:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Address:[/b]
[b]Medical History:[/b]
[b]Job you are applying for:[/b]
[b]History in the job you are applying for:[/b]
[b]Reason for the job you have chosen:[/b]

Other:

Build team notes: (Won't be many)
  • Don't abuse your Clearance levels.
  • Build different levels to your assigned build so that the Clearance Level system can work to its full.

Security Clearance Levels:
Note; This section is only for any unmentioned Security Clearance Level ranks.

Research Team : Research Clearance Level; 1 - Security Clearance Level 2 (This may be changed from Research project to project)

Research Team : Research Clearance Level; 2 - Security Clearance Level 3 (This may be changed from Research project to project)

Combat Team : Assault (Higher Grade Weaponry) - Security Clearance Level 1 - Weapons Vault Clearance 1

Combat Team : Infantry (Lower Grade Weaponry) - Security Clearance Level 2 - Weapons Vault Clearance 2

Contracted Killer - Security Clearance Level 2 - Weapons Vault Clearance 1

All Build Teams - Security Clearance Level 1 - Weapons Vault Clearance 1 - Research Clearance Level 1
(This is for building purposes only. The clearance levels are not to be abused)

Combat Weaponry Team Assignment:

Infantry: HK MP5, Glock 17, SIG Sauer P250, Heckler  Koch UMP45, Crowbar, Knife, FN Five-Seven, Flare, IMI Uzis, FN P90.

Assault: All current FL weapons.

Contracted Killer Rates:

President/Dictator: $7,000
Citizen: $3,000
Commander of an organisation: $5,500
Member of a smaller organisation: $3,500
Member of a larger organisation: $4,500
Note;
We refuse to kill anyone who are allianced/work with.
We accept no less but only the same or more than the listed prices.
We are allowed to say no to some that we feel we cannot complete or do not want to do.
High offers of money will not make us change our mind about these notes.

Sponsors: [1]

Weaponary [1/1] - Weyland-Yutani (Discount)
Vehicles [0/1]
BlackMarket Items [0/1]
Transport [0/1]
(More may come. If you wish to sponsor us, just send a reply and what you would like to sponsor us on. We will not ask for sponsors; it is by your own pure will to sponsor us)

Projects for Insight:

Build Team:
Current Project(s)
  • ----------------

Finished Project(s)
  • ----------------

Upcoming Project(s)
  • ----------------

Research Team:
Current Project(s)
  • Chemical Research Document.

Finished Project(s)
  • Nuclear Research Document.

Upcoming Project(s)
  • ----------------

Insight Commanding Team:
Current Project(s)
  • Recruit new Insight Members.
  • Build a temporary HQ+Base.

Finished Project(s)
  • New clan post.

Upcoming Project(s)
  • ----------------

Clan Updates/News:
(Nothing will be removed from this list)
New clan post. - 01/07/2015 : 14:42
Added Sponsor Section. - 01/07/2015 : 17:44
Insight Projects Doc/Section on post. - 03/07/2015 : 16:34
Updated Project section. - 03/07/2015 : 16:39

CLAN CLOSED

RE: [Unofficial] Insight - Roachy - 07-01-2015

Reform is going well I see.

Best of luck mate.

RE: [Unofficial] Insight - BasicallyMental - 07-01-2015

(07-01-2015, 03:02 PM)Roachy Wrote: Reform is going well I see.

Best of luck mate.

Thanks man! I am really trying with the post soooooo, yeah.

RE: [Unofficial] Insight - SixPackSoCali - 07-01-2015

c o 0 L

RE: [Unofficial] Insight - MegaOmega - 07-01-2015

[Image: 32vHIfn.png]Charlie Smyth - Combat Team : Assault
To: Harry "Basic" Walshie

Dear Sir.
I would like to make a suggestion for the clan. I have seen the new clan page and I see that we now have contracted killers. At the moment, we don't have any contracted killers. However, we could get the contracted killing up and running if we use some members of the combat team as killers. It would make sense to use some of the combat team as they will have experience with weapons and ammunition.
If you disagree with anything then please tell me. This is only suggestion and I would to hear your opinion on this.
Please reply.

From Charlie Smyth - Combat Team : Assault.

(07-01-2015, 03:56 PM)megalegonator Wrote:
[Image: 32vHIfn.png]Charlie Smyth - Combat Team : Assault
To: Harry "Basic" Walshie

Dear Sir.
I would like to make a suggestion for the clan. I have seen the new clan page and I see that we now have contracted killers. At the moment, we don't have any contracted killers. However, we could get the contracted killing up and running if we use some members of the combat team as killers. It would make sense to use some of the combat team as they will have experience with weapons and ammunition.
If you disagree with anything then please tell me. This is only suggestion and I would to hear your opinion on this.
Please reply.

From Charlie Smyth - Combat Team : Assault.

Thank you for the suggestion Charlie!
The reason for the combat team is to help with things that have got out of hand, if we are to kill a dictator or President that has performed wrong against the clan. As we currently do not have a contracted killer, yes, I will be using people from the Combat Team. However, once I have some people hired in this field of expertise, it will be their job to kill.

OOC: Also, you no longer need to use that format to reply to the post now Cheese

(07-01-2015, 03:48 PM)SixPackSoCali Wrote: c          o          0          L

Umm, sure I guess?...

RE: [Unofficial] Insight - Roachy - 07-01-2015

Dear Mr. Walshie,

The Weyland-Yutani Corporation would like to congratulate you on the new reform, we'd be more than happy to offer you a weapons contract and sell you and your soldiers weapons at a discounted price. Any military hardware you require, can be purchased from one of our stores or from our partners Park Weaponry.

If  you don't have time to pop into one of our stores, you can always visit our ARES Weapon market and place the order online. If you want to use this method, let me know and I'll have administration set you up an account.

(OOC: Not even shitting you, me and builderboy123 coded Ares and it's a thing. So if you want cheap weapons, let me know on Steam and I'll send you an account and the link over)

Thank you Mr. Walshie, and best of luck for the future.

Warm Regards,
Alexander Heafy,
Weyland-Yutani Corporation, Chief Executive Officer

RE: [Unofficial] Insight - Altoria - 07-01-2015

It looks prommesing. Smile

We hope to see Insight grow.

Good luck.

RE: [Unofficial] Insight - MegaOmega - 07-01-2015

You forgot to put mintblackbeard on the members and combat lead!