Safira
There was no more room for discussion, you ended it by saying that your decision would have been the same nevertheless and with Dig telling me each time to go make an unblacklist request. I was pinned against the wall and didn't want to get further punished for being overly-insistent.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
An admin/moderator making an incorrect decision, in your opinion, is not grounds for an admin abuse thread. If you feel the blacklist is false and she made the decision without getting the fully story, go ahead and make an unblacklist request; if what happened is exactly as you posted in your initial post, I see no reason it'd be denied.
There wasn't a point to make the unblacklist request since it's already expired. Unless she understands her actions have been too rash the whole discussion on the server and the forums was for nothing and all I did was to waste my time.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
So instead you make an abuse case even tho it isn't abuse?
(04-29-2015, 12:28 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: There wasn't a point to make the unblacklist request since it's already expired. Unless she understands her actions have been too rash the whole discussion on the server and the forums was for nothing and all I did was to waste my time.

How does it justify an admin-abuse case even though you have the chance to post an UBL-request?
So because your blacklist expired you decided to post an abuse thread? I'm pretty sure that you know a whole lot better than doing that considering that you were once an admin.
So. You raided me and killed me for no obsolete reason,i contact an admin about you randomly raiding me and RDMing me. Safira from logs and my side of story figures out it was indeed RDM and random raid. She blacklists you and afterwards asks for your side of story (which proves to be the other side of my story). I see no abuse here as she just simply did what every other admin would do,only some admins would do it harsher. I see no abuse here.
So.... What now?
Concluded.

This isn't abuse, and I'd expect you to know and respect the rules for making an abuse-case.
Please read the following thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393

If you feel your punishment is invalid or unfair then make a unblacklist-request, not an abuse case.
Just because the blacklist has expired does not mean you should make an abuse-case.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator