Where is everbody?
(04-22-2015, 04:04 AM)Shahmen Wrote: I am Danish but all Americans are fat. Smile )

Haha! Yeah, that is what everyone say in all countries here. I'm swedish.
Most British people here have what is called GCSE's coming up, they're basically big exams. So most of us Brits are revising for them. But mostly during the week anyway there is not many players. It also depends on your timezone.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • Dauntless, Benporium
HERE in Finland I am!
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

Got the Irish version of the GCSE's so all of my time has to go towards preparing for them in June.
There's a lot of exams in the UK happening between now and June so people in the year below me, my year and the year above will be revising.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Fuck GCSE's and smoke weed and play fe4rless w0w u pussees..

I have work now, so I can only ever get on at the earliest 6:00pm, which is unfortunate.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Dauntless
GTA V, KILLING FLOOR 2,and I'm just waiting for the new weapons.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-22-2015, 08:13 AM)Enzyme Wrote: GTA V, KILLING FLOOR 2,and I'm just waiting for the new weapons.

New weapons?
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
(04-22-2015, 11:07 PM)Adolf Hipster Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 08:13 AM)Enzyme Wrote: GTA V, KILLING FLOOR 2,and I'm just waiting for the new weapons.

New weapons?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59738

It's live.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(04-22-2015, 07:21 AM)Barkles Wrote: There's a lot of exams in the UK happening between now and June so people in the year below me, my year and the year above will be revising.

The same is happening the US from now until June as well, though there are far more players from the UK than there are from the US but meh you get the point.
Plus GTAV and Killing Floor 2.