Where is everbody?
Sad 
I don't know if everyone is on vacation or something, but fearless has seemed very "empty" lately. This is by far my favorite server on my favorite game, but I rarely ever see anyone on it. And when I do come across a rare time (for me at least) when there is a decent amount of players on, the server is filled with mingebags. I'm just wondering if anyone else knows what I mean. I just miss when I could go on (especially at night) and see a server full of people and I could have a good RP. What happened?
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
GTA
Grand Theft Auto V
People think they need to pay $60 to crash a BMW (when thy could just go on FL and crash Venom's for free)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(04-22-2015, 01:33 AM)Safira Wrote: People think they need to pay $60 to crash a BMW (when thy could just go on FL and crash Venom's for free)

rip
(04-22-2015, 01:30 AM)Adolf Hipster Wrote: I don't know if everyone is on vacation or something, but fearless has seemed very "empty" lately. This is by far my favorite server on my favorite game, but I rarely ever see anyone on it. And when I do come across a rare time (for me at least) when there is a decent amount of players on, the server is filled with mingebags. I'm just wondering if anyone else knows what I mean. I just miss when I could go on (especially at night) and see a server full of people and I could have a good RP. What happened?

Wow this thread grew very fast... and very dark... xD
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
Yeah, but the very second the new weapons are released the servers will be flooded with player flocking in a group such as a group of Americans flocks to an all you can eat buffet at a 50% discount

(I can say this, I am American)
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • Adamantite
(04-22-2015, 01:49 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: Yeah, but the very second the new weapons are released the servers will be flooded with player flocking in a group such as a group of Americans flocks to an all you can eat buffet at a 50% discount

Mmmmmm Golden Corral
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • MysteriaParade
(04-22-2015, 01:49 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: Yeah, but the very second the new weapons are released the servers will be flooded with player flocking in a group such as a group of Americans flocks to an all you can eat buffet at a 50% discount

The servers will be flooded with players flocking in a group such as a group of Americans flocks to an all you can eat buffet at a 50% discount. 

(I can say this too, I am Danish but all Americans are fat. Smile )
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • MacTavish, Matrix_, Adamantite
Indeed. GTA.