Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
The new one is just shiny....

You seem to be struggling with change, for the better, Soul...
(03-29-2015, 12:12 PM)Temar Wrote: I see nothing wrong with that. A player controlled market is nice

Exactly!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Another little point to make, if what George says is true, which I don't doubt, this seems Soul didn't get his way in a staff vote and is now trying to claw back to get what he wants. The new model is that, new. Better than the old one with more possibility of customization and change to it.

If you don't like the new model, get The Rock to re-skin the interior and we can resume using an old, aged, and far less high resolution BMW skin.
The new BMW model is superior compared to the old BMW skin.

The new BMW model has a proper engine noise, different vehicle mods, better visual graphics and it's compatible with the color-tool (so the entire car isn't colored, and ends up looking like shit).

Release the new weapon-pack before you decide to take on another project, Soul. This was another project that you wanted to deal with personally and almost half a year has passed. One thing at a time, friend. I think that's what's best for FL.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 5 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Fultz, James_Gaff, Blurr, evilmat360, Demonic
Old BMW is in instead of the new one. Hey Soul, nice poll.
The following 3 users Like Venom's post:
  • Blurr, James_Gaff, Tomo
Why was the old BMW added to 33x?

Clearly the majority of the community wants the new one, what happened to democracy? I must admit, with all due respect, I am disappointed in you SoulRipper..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • James_Gaff, Spear, Demonic
We should put none of the BMW's back the new one is more like a middle class car not no Million dollar car, I suggest adding a car worth the time and struggle for that 1 million dollars. I suggest.... http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59106
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
(03-29-2015, 12:04 PM)LivKX Wrote: That would be bad, they could sell them on.
I'm worried that if we made the original BMW a legacy item that only people who bought it at the time can have, their value is gonna go up millions. I say just add a button next in the inventory for it to switch it between legacy and modern version. Simples.

If we had a switch button everyone is happy and the market will no crash and burn with the "rare" BMW being sold for millions or people no being able to sell it at all!
Please don't tell me after the poll shows clear stats on where the majority of the community stands we're back to the old model? It's out dated people, time for change!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • James_Gaff
(03-28-2015, 10:59 PM)Nevy Wrote: I like the newer version much better, and the fact that it has body-groups is awesome.

I think the other horribly textured vehicles need to go as well (replaced)

• Citroen
  • Tides Truck
  • Volvo S60 (Old Version)
  • Trabant

Exactly! And the old volvo aint even a Volvo. I totally agree with you. For the sake of the reality in the server we need good quality cars. And the old ones is just unrealistic.