Drugs [Probably 18+]
(11-02-2014, 06:17 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Only drinking 1bottle of wine a week which is enough for me.

Well aren't you just fancy? Red wine or white? Wink

OT: Never going to try drugs thanks.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • EthanArcher
(11-03-2014, 02:54 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 06:17 PM)DarkN00b Wrote: Only drinking 1bottle of wine a week which is enough for me.

Well aren't you just fancy? Red wine or white? Wink

OT: Never going to try drugs thanks.

I like both. But i prefer red :3
Smoke pretty (Weed,tobacco (and High writing this.)) much everyday, This is only because i have disposable income just to fling around. But i have tried harder drugs only Cocaine,
Never tried Meth, heroin and all those SKATTY drugs, those drugs are for silly potatoes.
(11-04-2014, 05:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Smoke pretty (Weed,tobacco (and High writing this.)) much everyday, This is only because i have disposable income just to fling around. But i have tried harder drugs only Cocaine,
Never tried Meth, heroin and all those SKATTY drugs, those drugs are for silly potatoes.

One could argue weed is for silly potatoes too :p
Kind Regards,
Floodify
My experience is more complicated than this and I don't want to write too much about it but here are the basics:
Used to know two people that lived down the road from me who smoked weed several times a day. After about a year I caved in and decided to try it, admittedly I did like it. Smoked it with them for about 3-4 weeks until I got caught by my parents.
Had a kind of intervention that night with some family members coming to my house and talking to me. I haven't touched the stuff since and dropped all contact with the two people.
Looking back I'm really glad that I stopped before it got out of hand for me, plus those two people were definitely a negative influence on me.
Druugs, I have taken ALOT of drugs in my life, From Opium to home made poppers (Only weed now)
But nothing compares the feeling of MDMA (The fun stuff in Extacy)

but it is not to be taken lightly, it is dangerous and damaging. 
Once i overdosed on MDMA, was in a kind of coma about 20 hours....

Soo my advise is, dont do hard drugs, weed is chill but like alcohol it is not good long termed.

PEACE OUT!
I for one don't support a legalization of drugs. When sweden didn't have any monopoly on alcohol, we were a disaster. We drank too much, we didn't work and more and more sick people needed treatment. When the Swedish government instated the monopoly (can only buy 4% + alcohol on ONE shop called Systembolaget) those statistics greatly lowered and we became balanced. Shit would fuck up if hard drugs were legalized, even weed. As cool and relaxing it may be, it has its negative side effects (sure cigs and alcohol does too) that would not only impact you, but the society too. It has positive side effects of course..

Forbidding ciggarets, which would help many, won't happen, because it's one of the largest tax-income for the state and if we'd get rid of it, we'd face a lot of economical problems. It doesn't affect you only, it affects the people around you and the society.

So maybe think twice when taking that drug and skipping work or whatever.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • GRiiM, ArcHammer, Preditor
I smoke calpol 6+.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • aviator
(11-04-2014, 05:25 PM)Floodify Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 05:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Smoke pretty (Weed,tobacco (and High writing this.)) much everyday, This is only because i have disposable income just to fling around. But i have tried harder drugs only Cocaine,

One could argue weed is for silly potatoes too :p

Wot if i was a potatoe?! 
(11-01-2014, 01:24 AM)Swoots Wrote: I enjoy smoking weed and rolling on molly every now and then, even if you're against drugs I think it's an experience worth trying.