Fearless Forums
Drugs [Probably 18+] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Drugs [Probably 18+] (/showthread.php?tid=53995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Drugs [Probably 18+] - livkx - 10-31-2014

Hello, I was wondering what your people's opinions on drugs are? I think it would be cool to have a discussion about it Smile

Does anyone part of FL take drugs? Also why and what do you think of the drugs? If you don't take drugs, please sensibly say so and don't for Christ's sake make this a flame war this is supposed to be a mature discussion. This can be legal or illegal, can include tobacco but don't bother with alcohol as its so... Common.

Thanks for any responses <3

ADDITIONAL: Do you think drugs should be legalised? If so which? Also, should drugs be treated as a criminal, health or not a matter at all?

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - GeorgeTheBoy - 10-31-2014

I take about 1 marijuana a day so I'm pretty hardcore.

Honestly, I don't do any drugs that aren't legal.

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - livkx - 10-31-2014

(10-31-2014, 09:58 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I take about 1 marijuana a day so I'm pretty hardcore.

Honestly, I don't do any drugs that aren't legal.

Haha fair enough

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - Enzyme - 10-31-2014

I've done marijuana before. Was interesting and was something I just wanted to try so I had tried it. I'm not one of those "kool kids" who brag about smoking weed, but been there and done that.

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - HellShell - 10-31-2014

Remember the whole discussion in the "you" thread?

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - Von Tempski - 10-31-2014

Drugs are generally too expensive for the kick from my experience, a joint can be cool with a couple of beers but I'd never go further than that. I have friends at uni that are often buying mdma, coke and god knows what and its so dodgy how they just take all this stuff without having a clue where its come from or whats in it.

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - Theomenz - 10-31-2014

[Image: hugsnotdrugs-2.jpg]

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - Floodify - 10-31-2014

Never done and probably won't, just because the sole fact that I'm not interested in it, even though that I think that weed is okay to a certain extense, in my opinion.

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - GhostRider - 10-31-2014

I smoke weed and take heroin on daily basis. 

(on fl)

RE: Drugs [Probably 18+] - Nevy - 11-01-2014

Personally, I am against all forms of drug use.
Because well, drug USE becomes drug ABUSE.

I've never taken any drugs and I don't think I ever will. Is there a reason to take drugs? Because of the experience (effects)? I think that is just a poor decision because most drugs do have negative effects on the body/mind. Not to mention, they are typically illegal.

Obviously, Cocaine/Meth/Heroin/LSD/Shrooms are considered hard drugs and those are the ones that I think people are just stupid to take. Some of these drugs are addictive and can really mess a person up. Some people say that they are fine after taking Shrooms and LSD, but people handle these drugs differently. They will have effects on a persons behavior that can stay with them for their whole life.

So for hard drugs, I am going to say that I will never do any of them...

Now, there are soft drugs (Weed, Nicotine). I too am against those for my own reasons. I think that Marijuana is either an outlet for people to be rebellious, a way to experience the "high" that they get, or even just a way for people to have fun nowadays. I just hate how people do it even though it is illegal. It is for sure fun to call the cops on people who smoke weed in their car. Driving high is reckless and endangers the people around you. If you are going to smoke weed, do it in your home or a friends home.. not in public. Or move Colorado, Amsterdam or any of the other States that have legalized the drug.

And for soft drugs, I haven't tried any of them and I don't think I will.