Drugs [Probably 18+]
Well I've smoked paper towels, and Mountain Laurel. Also, I think I was high when I went to the dentist office and they gave me laughing gas. Please tell me if you get high off that because you know, I like to brag about it to my friends. Smile
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Is it strange that I get absolutely no effect from caffeine? Like none at all? :L (Never have either)
A more fitting signature. 
[Image: yoEa09D.gif]

Anyway, I used to hang out with people who did LSD, cocaïne and all other sorts of bullshit. But me? I never went further than weed and alcohol. 
On another note, some people might say that weed is not bad for you, but that only applies to smoking pure weed. Weed nowadays is mixed with other drugs to intensify the effects. So, you still have to be careful regardless of what 'experts' say.
I smoke normal tobacco on a daily basis and I have tried weed multiple times.

This is my favorite brand.
[Image: prince.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Villain
Not 18, postin' anyway. (reb ik)

Never done any kind of drugs, never took a puff of tobacco.

Hell, ive barely even drank alcohol. I think it tastes disgusting. So yeah, Im clean.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Hookah, baby pass me the hookah..
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • equal, Falcon
(11-02-2014, 10:41 AM)EthanArcher Wrote: Not 18, postin' anyway. (reb ik)

Never done any kind of drugs, never took a puff of tobacco.

Hell, ive barely even drank alcohol. I think it tastes disgusting. So yeah, Im clean.

You'll get there some day, it comes with puberty. Wink
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • EthanArcher, livkx
(11-02-2014, 10:00 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I smoke normal tobacco on a daily basis and I have tried weed multiple times.

This is my favorite brand.
[Image: prince.jpg]

Meh, I smoke rollups but they look interesting, they don't look like standard packaging for cigarettes haha Wink
All cigarettes in Denmark looks like that basically.
Im not taking any of this shet. Only drinking 1bottle of wine a week which is enough for me.
Im not going to touch any drugs in future :3