Markus' Unban Request
Your name: Markus

Your ban ID: 53002

Banned by: [FL]Temar

Reason: For propclimbing

Involved: Some cops, "Evan @ Broken Hand" and some other guy called Trayq/Traq or something.

Why we should unban you: I know about the propclimbing rule, but since the place I tried to get into was my friends' property and he told me to just go in, I've used a ladder that I thought was the best for RP purposes and the most realistic (even made out of wood) and went inside back to my friends. I think this was a bit unrealistic for the situation to get banned for one whole day, while I'm a nice and always helpful member of the community.

Thank you for your time in advance, and may you have a nice day! Cheese
so yes you prob climbed but also the timeing made thing worse, it was at the point of beginning of cops raiding
as in cops were at door preventing you getting in normally, so instead you prob climbed
(08-29-2014, 01:21 PM)Temar Wrote: so yes you prob climbed but also the timeing made thing worse, it was at the point of beginning of cops raiding
as in cops were at door preventing you getting in normally, so instead you prob climbed

Cops were not stopping me from going in. They weren't at the door really and they
were looking for a way to get in, just as I. I also asked the owner ("Evan @ Broken Hand" who was also my friend and part of my group before I left to the city for a min) to open, but of course he couldn't come out, otherwise he'd get shot as the cops made some stupid "kill everyone inside" (aka KOS) rule.
actually they were all at door, waiting for more backup and went in when ready
(08-29-2014, 02:34 PM)Temar Wrote: actually they were all at door, waiting for more backup and went in when ready

Okay. Well I understand you're doing your job and I don't want to make it harder so I'll just wait. It's only 'bout half a day now.
Denied