Link66
Link66, i have a personal question about you because you are a really frustrating boy in my opinion.

Why do you instant ban people for 24 hours, without asking what is happening first?
You banned me for 24 hours yesterday for absolute no reason, i just come back from my ban and there you go, you ban me for 24 hours again.

Now if i look at your ban history, you are really power hungry.
Stop abusing your powers, it's ruining the game.

The reason you banned me now, is absolute hilarious.
Rebels killed me in a RP, i go afk for 5 minutes..i read the chat and the president calls all rebels to get out of the city.

I run back to get my car, and get instantly shot by rebels again.

I return from dead and run to my car AGAIN, and they ask to leave because of RP breaking ? I tell them to back off because they had no reason to kill me before that, and guess what ? i get banned by you again, seems 48 hours isn't enough for you right ?

So my question is, why are you doing this? You should have a good look to the other admins because they are not like this, you ban people for almost no reason at all and you don't even ASK FIRST.

EDIT; the fun thing aswell, is that people are rcming and rdming for the last couple of hours without an admin..i've asked for admins everytime but none online.
You come online for 1 minute and start banning people already !

Messages In This Thread
Link66 - by Rebecca Black - 08-26-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Link66 - by Nova_Stunts - 08-26-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Link66 - by Flame - 08-26-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Link66 - by Fultz - 08-26-2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Link66 - by Link - 08-26-2014, 04:14 PM
RE: Link66 - by Fultz - 08-26-2014, 04:27 PM