[EVENT] The Anticosti Island
Muddiless has been accepted (will add you to the list shortly), unfortunately Elton John has not been.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Character Name: Ryan Cooper

Your real age: 18

Steam name: [FL:RP]PixelDude

Hours on the server: 602

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: I'm planning to RP a guy that is trying hard to find a way to deal weed and smoke it, for to have a meaning to live on the Anticosti Island

Desired Job:Fisherman, Boat seller/Builder or a regular house/store buildler (not sure wich one yet)

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yupp.
Accepted PixelDude
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Keep applying, the more the better!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Blurr, Jafro, Ivan Tempski
Character Name: Louis Barzinio

Your real age: 17

Steam name: General Rickets

Hours on the server: 708

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: I am not planning on venturing far from the job description however, i will be thinking about what i can do to make the hobo's stand out. Or if i was citizen i would go towards keeping the island up and running as an engineer with an addiction. I will also be thinking about my characters background and story prior to arriving here.

Desired Job: Hobo/Citizen

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yes

Character Name: Caroline Mackay (My PassiveRP character)

Your real age: 17

Steam name: [FL:RP] Jafro

Hours on the server: 690+

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: Probably just trying to settle in on the island, go with the flow but just generally passive. If possible maybe be the doctors student or assistant but not too bothered.

Desired Job: Citizen

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yeah
Character Name: Gustavus Von Tempski

Your real age: 19

Steam name: [FL:RP] Von Tempski

Hours on the server: 503

Desired Job:
Black Market Supplier

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? I wish to be a Black Market Supplier, I would not hold an Anticosti passport and be based on the mainland in my warehouse working closely and in secret over the phone with the dealers to arrange the imports and drop offs of black market goods.

(I know that the Bmd job's full however this serves a different purpose. If not then I'm very happy just to be a hobo)

Have you read the event rules and understood them?
I have.
The following 2 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Blurr
Character Name: Allen Wray

Your real age: 16

Steam name: [FL:RP] Noob

Hours on the server: 519

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: dont know yet but might be a hunter that hunts large game

Desired Job: Citizen

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yes
This is looking really interesting!

Character Name: Currently Anthony Lockhart, but I may change this to a name that I find more fitting for my character.
I'd also change my character's description.

Your real age: 16, I turn 17 this year.

Steam name: Basw007

Hours on the server: 329, according to my signature.

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: If I am accepted, I intend to develop my character over the next days, thinking about several details in order to be able to give my character his/her own story and background. I'll also think about more specific RP ideas. Whilst RPing I'll constantly try to remember my job's description and I'll try to RP accordingly. I will also try to RP something that'll support/fit in with the RP's of other hobo's.

Desired Job: Hobo

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yes, I understand all of the event rules.

Thank you for considering.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
Character Name: Seth 'Fury' Sanders

Your real age: Fifteen.

Steam name: [FL:RP] Fury

Hours on the server: 765

Do you intend to do any special RP in the event? If yes, please describe it: Not really, I just intend to live the low life in civilization, probably cause trouble buy some stuff from the dealers. Maybe I mean start a fight if necessary to spice things up if needed.

Desired Job: Citizen.

Have you read the event rules and understood them? Yes, I did.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]