[CLOSING] come on ladies come on ladies 100 pound fish
OK so as the title says i am selling fish for 100 pound.

Bearing in mind i can only sell fish on the v2d server.

How do i order fish? Huh

to order fish copy below and i will tell you when your order is being processed and when your order is ready to be collected. You may only order up to a maximum of 30
fish (inventory space), big orders will take longer to process and the more big orders i take the slower it will take to have your order processed.

Copy the list below for your fish order.

Steam name:

Ingame Name:

amount of fish:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind regards Vinibash

P.S I play on the server regulary if you find me on their i may be able to process your order early!!! Skeptical
*Mail comes through the door*

*A letter has the emblem of MEGA. Corporation*

Hello vinibash.

I am here to request a certain amount of fish from you and maybe possibly give you an additional offer to you.

Steam name: [FL:RP] Unholy

Ingame Name: Arloon 'Unholy' Dawn

Amount of fish: 30

Small note, I am slightly confused and when you say 100 pound fish, do you mean the fish will cost $100 each?

As well as this, I would be willing to set a small business deal with you from MEGA Corporation. This will include that if you are able to give a constant supply of fish to me, then I would be willing to pay and extra $75 for every fish you give me. That would add to a total of $175 fish to me if you would be willing to go through with this order.

Yours sincerely,
MEGA. Corporation

Letter sent by,
Arloon 'Unholy' Dawn
Vice President

For more information about MEGA. Corporation, please refer to the link here
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Name: Barkles

Amount: 30
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Are you sure you can't increase your maximum capacity somehow?

If you could, I'd probably buy around 1000-3000 pieces of fish.
(07-28-2014, 09:54 AM)Unholy Wrote: *Mail comes through the door*

*A letter has the emblem of MEGA. Corporation*

Hello vinibash.

I am here to request a certain amount of fish from you and maybe possibly give you an additional offer to you.

Steam name: [FL:RP] Unholy

Ingame Name: Arloon 'Unholy' Dawn

Small note, I am slightly confused and when you say 100 pound fish, do you mean the fish will cost $100 each?

As well as this, I would be willing to set a small business deal with you from MEGA Corporation. This will include that if you are able to give a constant supply of fish to me, then I would be willing to pay and extra $75 for every fish you give me. That would add to a total of $175 fish to me if you would be willing to go through with this order.

Yours sincerely,
MEGA. Corporation

Letter sent by,
Arloon 'Unholy' Dawn
Vice President

For more information about MEGA. Corporation, please refer to the link here

your order of 30 fish is now being processed it will cost $3000 dolars

thank you for a kind offer as well and i am willing to accept it, i hope to talk soon to you about our buisness deal and i hope to see you soon on the server.

yes the fish cost 100$ each
Steam name: iiXxCoYz (add me )

Ingame Name: Patch Sims

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Due to a recent deal made with the MEGA corporation i am closing down this post.

don't worry though if you have made an order you will still get it, im just not accepting any more orders so i can work with the mega corp on our deal.

This deal may last a month or 2 but i may be back
Closed.