Unban Request - [FL:RP] KJBacon
Bug 
Your name: [FL:RP] KJBacon

Your ban ID: 51344

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: Admin Disrespect

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. I didn't mean to create Admin Disrespect. I didn't mean to create that joke. It may have gone a little too far but i didn't really mean it seriously. I look up onto your community. Think about it, why else would I spend over $50 on the server if I was just going to get banned. I was only trying to make some laughs and create the community happy. I might deserve some of this ban but, I don't think a whole week worth. We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. My dad told me that before he left me. So I'm going to always remember the effort i'm going to try to do it correct my mistake but I will remember when I was this person or am this person.
You said in OOC: 'Shadow is black. That's why he has a long c0ck. :O"
I said, that you went too far.. in which you reply "k.", which is very cocky.

I don't see how you would even think that it would acceptable to make such a comment or even find it funny as a joke.
Denied.