Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
Quote:v33x[20:33:07]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Ran over: Owen (STEAM_0:0:79594264) using models/mustangflv2.mdl

v33x[20:33:30]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)picked up weapon_mad_m4 - ()

So 20 seconds after running someone over you just so happen to find a weapon lying around?

Edit: It says knocked down, then ran over which means you killed him. He wasn't alive.

I dont know what you want to tell me i runned him over, went out of the car, to him and checked if he is dead or not, he was so picked his gun up. Should i let it there? No, cause someone will get it anyway. What do you want really?
This is not an unban request thread...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Honestly I do think that it was a shame that actor got banned. But many people don't understand, I'm not even sure I understand completely, but the administrative team is not "out to get you" They are not corrupt in any way or form. Actor is a friend of mine and I hate to see him gone. But he broke a rule. And these rules were made to be followed. And I don't see how this leads to "Illuminati" Other than what people come up with. All I can say is people need to follow these rules that way nothing like this happens. And if everyone followed them then we would all get along and their wouldn't be arguments like these.
(07-26-2014, 06:19 PM)Jan Wrote: The amouth of drama created about some random member, it's ridiculous.

so we are all just random right ? and u are an important person ? watch what u saying.
calling someone 'random' doesnt sound good , not even a little.

because you have many hours and some reputation and admin friends dont mean that you are better than us Jan.
The following 1 user Likes Asylum's post:
  • jfd13
(07-26-2014, 10:20 PM)Asylum Wrote:
(07-26-2014, 06:19 PM)Jan Wrote: The amouth of drama created about some random member, it's ridiculous.

so we are all just random right ? and u are an important person ? watch what u saying.
calling someone 'random' doesnt sound good , not even a little.

Where did I tell you that I was important? If I break the rules I won't get away with it either. And indeed, most of you are just some random members who think they're super important.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Bowiii
i agree that he dont really deserve this attention to himm , not even us ..the thing that really got me angry now is the 'random' you said .
The following 1 user Likes Asylum's post:
  • jfd13
EDIT: You may wan't to listen to this whilst reading to add to the atmosphere...

I am yet again writing on Actors behalf so that his thoughts can be displayed to the members of Fearless.

His first point is that he believes that what Enzyme has replied are lies. I was told that when he was talking over the steam chat, Enzyme no longer wanted to talk when a Soul wasn't able to come to review what was going on at the time (as he's a witness and he's away.) Actor also stated that when Soulrippers name was brought up, Enzyme replied by saying "The case has been dealt with."

Actor also wishes that Soulripper, when available, will be able to reply on his unban request page so that another verdict may be produced. He also says that the only reason he had not been banned up until now was because Soulripper gave permission for Actor to use a second account due to the fact that he had been locked out of the last one.

-------------

The next thing Actor said that it is not true that he is a "special" person. He also says that being special should not be important because higher houred player and lowered houred players still have the same rights. He also states that Roleplay Points should not affect a players reputation either.

He also states that Admins are breaking General Rule #4 because "ganging up" is a form of bullying and bullying merely insults people. He also stated that Venom did not get a punishment for breaking this rule nor a decision if he should be banned or not.

--------------

Actor then stated that "Its funny how Jan is acting on the forums, "towards" me coming with his stupidity comments (dissing me actually) "Random member"" Actor then said that just because he has lowers hours doesn't mean he should be treated this way. Actor then says that he was especially angry because of the fact that Jan had agreed that Actors ban was unfair/unneeded.

--------------

After this Actor then stated that he never said that the admins are against him, he is merely trying to show that the admins have motives. He also finds it funny that his forum account was banned for "lying on the courthouse" when he attempted to state this although he "wasn't lying." He also stated that this can be proved by Soulripper and Salinsky. He also says that Soulrippers name keeps getting ignored by the admins.

He came forward to say one more thing to me where he stated that there was no conspiracy about the admins having some sort of elitist group.

Sorry for you time, thank you for listening.

- Gandhi
Alright, yes we do have motives. It is very clear, to both us and to the players = We enforce the rules. This is our only motive with banning, blacklisting or warning people. Also, he did lie, considering he said he did not have access to that account what so ever.. yet he did (pANTIX). And no.. SoulRippers' name isn't ignored by anyone. And no.. we aren't ganging up, we are doing what we are supposed to do. Numerous admins supported the ban on Actor. That was not ganging up.. that was doing our job. The more opinions there were, the more reflection of the case you can get. And that is exactly what happened.

And he isn't treated special, even if he has low hours. He is not special (as he said himself), so why would we treat him special (treated him wrongfully)? We do what we have to do, even if it's not* popular. By many he was loved, but he did wrong from the beginning. And Venom's case is still open.. so stop talking about it being not closed and him not being "punished". It is under revising and a verdict will be made, but there is nothing to be said about it now.. especially not that it has been denied already. And as for Enzyme replying "The case has already been dealt with"; He was NICE to you to even speak to you about it.. admins don't have to, consider that such subjects shall be brought up in the Courthouse. So he did no wrong, he followed his guidlines and was even nice to you to even talk to you about it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • ArcHammer
(07-27-2014, 05:03 PM)Floodify Wrote: Alright, yes we do have motives. It is very clear, to both us and to the players = We enforce the rules. This is our only motive with banning, blacklisting or warning people. Also, he did lie, considering he said he did not have access to that account what so ever.. yet he did (pANTIX). And no.. SoulRippers' name isn't ignored by anyone. And no.. we aren't ganging up, we are doing what we are supposed to do. Numerous admins supported the ban on Actor. That was not ganging up.. that was doing our job. The more opinions there were, the more reflection of the case you can get. And that is exactly what happened.

And he isn't treated special, even if he has low hours. He is not special (as he said himself), so why would we treat him special (treated him wrongfully)? We do what we have to do, even if it's not* popular. By many he was loved, but he did wrong from the beginning. And Venom's case is still open.. so stop talking about it being not closed and him not being "punished". It is under revising and a verdict will be made, but there is nothing to be said about it now.. especially not that it has been denied already. And as for Enzyme replying "The case has already been dealt with"; He was NICE to you to even speak to you about it.. admins don't have to, consider that such subjects shall be brought up in the Courthouse. So he did no wrong, he followed his guidlines and was even nice to you to even talk to you about it.

I would just like to explain that I don't believe all of the points that Actor have told me, I was merely projecting his thoughts. I would also like to suggest clicking on that little hyperlink at the top of the page so that you can further understand how serious his messages were.

Just so you all also know, I have revised what Actor has been telling me and I have realised how much this has blown out of proportion. He did break a rule (double accounting) and I apologise for the inconvenience.
(07-27-2014, 05:13 PM)Gandhi Wrote: -snip-

The only actual useful statement he seems to have made about his ban is "He also says that the only reason he had not been banned up until now was because Soulripper gave permission for Actor to use a second account due to the fact that he had been locked out of the last one."

I just question whether that is true or not of course. Personally I do not believe currently that any of the staff have malicious intentions towards other players as he did actually break the rules. Even if they did "hate" a player and wanted him to be punished, as long as he broke the rules the admin is still in the right. People may not like them for that but as long as they do everything that is required of them as a staff member, then the person who broke the rules to get banned has themselves to blame.